Joshua Tree / EXIT show 01-01-05

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LuminousTimes

The Fly
Joshua Tree and EXIT will be teaming up again for a killer show New Year's Day Night!

They will be playing at Molly Malone's Irish Pub located in Los Angeles.

More details to come in the upcoming weeks but I have feeling this is one event you won't want to miss.

Date- Saturday, January 1, 2005

Time- EXIT 9:00pm Joshua Tree 10pm - 12:30am

Cover-The cover is $6.

Age Limit-The club is 21 & over.

Molly Malone's
575 South Fairfax Avenue
Los Angeles, 90036

323/935-1577

oh my goodness!!

TheEdge U2JT said:
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE go Affa!

I wanna stare and be mezmorized by that sexy hip sway thing you do when you play!

Simply amazing

OOooo Affa!
:wink:

I Love Exit

oh my goodness .... **BLUSH**

and how could i miss you getting down on your knees, chas... only to be denied when i don't sing with you guys! :p

LuminousTimes said:
Wow! Did you read that! Joshua Tree's guitarist is gonna be at the show. Amazing, simply amazing.

EXIT loves JT!!

I want to go!
I want to watch the guitar players
flirting and I want to share the love in the room!

Is anyone interested in booking some rooms
nearby cuz I'm not driving all the way back to
San Diego this time!

I'm bringing friends.

And I want my cd signed! :applaud:

Bono's American Wife said:
A guitar player AND a bass player are gonna show up!!! I am SO there! :hyper:

I love Exit AND JT :wink:

LOL What happened to the drummer and that
lead vocalist I hear is so talented? :bono:

Oh well, I will be there! Count me in! :applaud:

LuminousTimes said:
Joshua Tree and EXIT will be teaming up again for a killer show New Year's Day Night!

They will be playing at Molly Malone's Irish Pub located in Los Angeles.

More details to come in the upcoming weeks but I have feeling this is one event you won't want to miss.

Date- Saturday, January 1, 2005

Time- EXIT 9:00pm Joshua Tree 10pm - 12:30am

Cover-The cover is $6.

Age Limit-The club is 21 & over.

Molly Malone's

Looks like its going to be a quiet hogmanay for me so I can be in shape for the JT gig the next day.

575 South Fairfax Avenue
Los Angeles, 90036

323/935-1577

Looks like its going to be a quiet hogmanay for me so I can be in shape for the JT gig the next day.

you JT!

i already posted this in the other jt/exit thred... but i figured i should REALLY post it here... you guys should do ELECTRICAL STORM on the 1st! :)

Re: you JT!

achtung12 said:
i already posted this in the other jt/exit thred... but i figured i should REALLY post it here... you guys should do ELECTRICAL STORM on the 1st! :)

Ok and I'll make you the same deal I offfered on the other thread.......

If you sing back-up for us on it...we'll do Electrical Storm.

You could come stand by me, you could do that hip sawy thing you do! Way cool.....

(Homer Voice)
UUUmmmm Hip Sway!

Wannbe Inchicore

awe crap!

D'oh!

dude.. what are the back-up vocals on electrical storm like? man.. how bad do i want to hear this?!?!? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ..... crap! :p

wannabe giraffa

martha said:
I will most likely be gracing you all with my presence. :wink:

On Fairfax Avenue, six blocks south of Canters; and only 4 blocks south of the Diamond Bakery...:lol:

I was in WLA and I scoped it out today...parking will be tough 'cause its mid-block and a store-front...may be parking in the rear I don't know...if you've been to the new LA Grove, its just south of that as well...right near CBS Studios...a real tourist trap

BUT...I did not see any hotels, motels or inns within walking distance of Molly Malones.

Mr. BAW said:

On Fairfax Avenue, six blocks south of Canters; and only 4 blocks south of the Diamond Bakery...:lol:

I was in WLA and I scoped it out today...parking will be tough 'cause its mid-block and a store-front...may be parking in the rear I don't know...if you've been to the new LA Grove, its just south of that as well...right near CBS Studios...a real tourist trap

BUT...I did not see any hotels, motels or inns within walking distance of Molly Malones.

Thanks for scoping the area! I wonder what the closest hotel/motel is? If parking is tight perhaps some of us could meet and rideshare. There's gotta be something nearby "inn-wise". And the sandwich sounds wonderful Martha! Might have to check that out as well. :drool:

night_and_day66 said:
holy shit guys,
its a fricken sandwhich, dead animal in between 2 pieces of bread.

i sense a deep deprivation in both your lives.

mmmmdeadanimaltastesgood.

Obviously I like hanging out with dead animals, I've got Chas in my band.:lmao:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom