Joshua Tree / EXIT show 01-01-05

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bono B. Jones said:

:lmao:

I have just been informed by the bands insurance carrier that I am not permitted to give lap dances. They said it's too high of risk for injury to myself and the recepient. They are also unsure at this point whether or not I will even be able to leave the stage during this show. It seems I am a high risk client due to my lack of coordination and using bad judgement.

Any questions concerning this can be directed to the Insurance carrier...the agent's name is C. Alm, his number is 1-800-IMA-TOOL :lol:

Any questions concerning this can be directed to the Insurance carrier...the agent's name is C. Alm, his number is 1-800-IMA-TOOL

LMAO!
:lol:

C.alm......dont think so....spaz....yes.

Gotta go...Bambi is on. C.Alm ...Right.

Bono B. Jones said:

Hmmm....tell that to Mr. Alm :lol:

MEMO TO: Inchicore Insurance Group

ATTN: Mr. Alm, Wannabe Agent

Dear Mr. Alm,

I am writing on behalf of your client, one B.B.Jones, to
advise that there is indeed nothing wrong with his
judgement. If you should have any further questions
regarding this issue, please do not hesitate to contact
us at your earliest convenience.

Yours truly,

B.B. Jones & Associates
K. Simpson-Dept. of Judgement
Administrative ASSistant

night_and_day66 said:

Any questions concerning this can be directed to the Insurance carrier...the agent's name is C. Alm, his number is 1-800-IMA-TOOL

LMAO!
:lol:

C.alm......dont think so....spaz....yes.

Gotta go...Bambi is on. C.Alm ...Right.

DID YOU SAY BAMBI? Hahahahaha :laugh:

TheEdge U2JT said:

BB and I will be there, not sure if we should invite Mike and Ron.

As for Allegras comments..... Are you gonna bring your own brass pole? I dont think Molly's has one.

Chedge

WTF?! :shame:

Chas, you can't read! Jason's the one on stage here! He's giving me the lap dance and not the other way around! But Jason having his own brass pole sounds interesting!!!

What do ya say girls?! A little stripping might be in order too!!! :wink: :drool:

Bono B. Jones said:

I have just been informed by the bands insurance carrier that I am not permitted to give lap dances. They said it's too high of risk for injury to myself and the recepient. They are also unsure at this point whether or not I will even be able to leave the stage during this show. It seems I am a high risk client due to my lack of coordination and using bad judgement.

Any questions concerning this can be directed to the Insurance carrier...the agent's name is C. Alm, his number is 1-800-IMA-TOOL :lol:

Chas,

YOU CAN KISS MY ASS!!!

Carek1230 said:

MEMO TO: Inchicore Insurance Group

ATTN: Mr. Alm, Wannabe Agent

Dear Mr. Alm,

I am writing on behalf of your client, one B.B.Jones, to
advise that there is indeed nothing wrong with his
judgement. If you should have any further questions
regarding this issue, please do not hesitate to contact
us at your earliest convenience.

Yours truly,

B.B. Jones & Associates
K. Simpson-Dept. of Judgement
Administrative ASSistant

K. Simpsom:

It is due to your clients history fo DUI's (Drastic Use of Inchicore) that we have made our decision.

I know Mr. Jones has entered a 12 step program but at this point, to my knowlegde he had only completed the following:

1: Admit you a gluttton for attention
2: Mix in a Salad
3: Learn songs of HTDAAB
4: Act like you can play guitar
5: Get a Hop-a-long Bono hat

He still need to achieve sevral milestones including:

-Submit to Chedge
-Roadie for Chedge
- and several others

I'm sure Mr. Jones is working hard to achieve these goals and with a health support group like JT, I'm sure he'll make it

Dave Evans
Inchicore Insurance Group
Liability Claims Dept.

TheEdge U2JT said:

K. Simpsom:

It is due to your clients history fo DUI's (Drastic Use of Inchicore) that we have made our decision.

I know Mr. Jones has entered a 12 step program but at this point, to my knowlegde he had only completed the following:

-Submit to Chedge
-Roadie for Chedge
- and several others

I'm sure Mr. Jones is working hard to achieve these goals and with a health support group like JT, I'm sure he'll make it

Dave Evans
Liability Claims Dept.

This is total BULLSHIT!!!

Jason, are going to put up with this crap?!

"Submit to Chedge, Roadie for Chedge, ..."

I'll help you beat Chas up if you like! :sexywink:

TheEdge U2JT said:

K. Simpsom:

-Submit to Chedge
-Roadie for Chedge
- and several others

Dave Evans
Liability Claims Dept.

Hmm, sounds to me like somebody has a wannabe God complex...the desired to be worshiped and bowed to.
But too bad, because you have to be humble first....
as far as Jasons DUI's...
He's just Doing U2 Impressions......Let the man go!!! Now go say 10 hail Mary's for being a weenie.

You said salad....mmmmmmmsalad

Allegra said:

CHICKEN!!!

Well, this is a big turn off! :madspit:

Be a man and kick his ass!!!

I swear if this show sucks, Karen and I will both be sending you our bill, including my airline tickets!!!

oooooh, Allegra, bad call.
NEVER question the mans masculinity!
He doesnt have to kick his ass to get what he wants.
Jason will do what comes naturally, and what he does best.
He may suprise us yet...

:wink:

[
I swear if this show sucks, Karen and I will both be sending you our bill, including my airline tickets!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey! Wait a minute! I am not sendin no one no bills for no reason! I agree with Jase...... Jason will surprise us all. I am going to have a good time no matter what, no matter who shows up, no matter what happens, no matter who is on or off stage....:tongue:

TheEdge U2JT said:

K. Simpsom:

-Submit to Chedge
-Roadie for Chedge
- and several others

Dave Evans
Liability Claims Dept.

Lie-ability Claims Department

Mr Evans, etal,

Although we appreciate our business relationship with Inchicore, we feel it necessary to clarify our prior correspondence referring to BB Jones' Doing U2 Impersonation, not Drastic Use of Inchicore as you seem to have indicated in your response. Furthermore, our legal counsel has advised that the Inchicore Ungratification Department (IUD) contract does include a re-negotiaion clause reviewable at any time. That said, and to additionally simplify any future litigation, perhaps an arrangement agreeable to all parties shall be drafted in the form of a special Rider associated with the Inchicore Insurance Contract Agreement. Said IICA Rider can cover such factors as:

-Costume malfunction
-FLS (forgetful lyric syndrome)
-Anti BS
-FAG (fan appreciation gestures)
-Stage antics
-Crazed fan reactions
-Chedge worship

Please let's have our people meet with the Inchicore people as soon as possible. Might the afternoon of December 30 meet approval with your albeit busy holiday schedules?

Thanking you in advance,
K.Simpson

:huh:

Carek1230 said:

Mr Evans, etal,

Although we appreciate our business relationship with Inchicore, we feel it necessary to clarify our prior correspondence referring to BB Jones' Doing U2 Impersonation, not Drastic Use of Inchicore as you seem to have indicated in your response. Furthermore, our legal counsel has advised that the Inchicore Ungratification Department (IUD) contract does include a re-negotiaion clause reviewable at any time. That said, and to additionally simplify any future litigation, perhaps an arrangement agreeable to all parties shall be drafted in the form of a special Rider associated with the Inchicore Insurance Contract Agreement. Said IICA Rider can cover such factors as:

-Costume malfunction
-Anti BS
-Stage antics
-Crazed fan reactions
-Chedge worship

Please let's have our people meet with the Inchicore people as soon as possible. Might the afternoon of December 30 meet approval with your albeit busy holiday schedules?

Thanking you in advance,
K.Simpson

Inchicore Insurance Group,

Where do I sign up for dumbass insurance? and do you cover FIMS? (Foot In Mouth Syndrome)

Carek1230 said:
Well did Guinness spew forth uncontrollably when this head exploded? Errrr....ahem.....which one was it? :eek:

It looked more like the scene in 'The Thing', when that dog is like all fucked up, and its like tenticals and shit were all like snakes and me, im like in the scene where all the guys are tied up and are getting their blood checked and the one older dude, who turned out to be fine, was sitting next to a dude who was all 'Thingy' and he goes...'NOW WILL SOMEONE GET ME THE FUCK OUTTA THIS CHAIR!'... or something like that...
you get the idea.
yea.
Just like that.

I said thingy..hehe

night_and_day66 said:

It looked more like the scene in 'The Thing', when that dog is like all fucked up, and its like tenticals and shit were all like snakes and me, im like in the scene where all the guys are tied up and are getting their blood checked and the one older dude, who turned out to be fine, was sitting next to a dude who was all 'Thingy' and he goes...'NOW WILL SOMEONE GET ME THE FUCK OUTTA THIS CHAIR!'... or something like that...
you get the idea.
yea.
Just like that.

I said thingy..hehe

Ewe ummm like OMG like that is so gross!
:barf:

Carek1230 said:

Mr Evans, etal,

-Costume malfunction
-Anti BS
-Stage antics
-Crazed fan reactions
-Chedge worship

Thanking you in advance,
K.Simpson

Addendum -

And don't forget that A. Calkins, K. Simpson's personal assistant, will be in attendance at this meeting as well. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom