Joshua Tree / EXIT show 01-01-05

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bono B. Jones said:

Ok Allegra, you need to have your doctor up the dosage cos this one aint working. I'm gonna have to call ABEL and get her to make sure you do that.

Anyone got access to one of those tranquilizer dart guns? We may need it at Molly's. May have to take down and tag a couple cats at this one.:lol:

Excuse me Mr. Jones... you think that just because you are the 'hot topic ' here you are above any of this? Would you really use a dart gun on me?? Tag me?? Oh man, thats painful. Next time i see you, you are soooo going to get it!

Allegra said:

Oh and ABEL doesn't know where I live. So you might as well forget that idea!!!

hey that's right! i never realized that before....how come is it that you know where i live and i don't know where you live :angry: :mad:

i bet i could find out though :sexywink: :evil:

:angel:

Allegra said:
Oh and ABEL doesn't know where I live. So you might as well forget that idea!!!

:hmm: but i do know where you work :wink:

Last edited:
ABEL said:
:ohmy: i've just been catching up on this thread :lmao:

i haven't been around here in a few days since i was sick earlier this week.
but i'm back to my old self now :D

and just to let y'all know, the fan scrapbook by agentmissa is now up on the JT fan club website :hyper:

i really wish i could go now after reading this thread. looks like i probably won't be going to vegas either :sigh:

Awww ABEL I hope you are feeling better. Didn't know you were sick. That's not good, especially before the holidays! Take care of yourself. Thanks for the update on the fan scrapbook--I'll go have a look-see....

night_and_day66 said:

Yea, Karen, you go stand in line. Great time of year. Smart one.
hehe.

Oh Helllllllllllll NO I don't DO the lines.....My child
rearin and WeBeToys days are long over.....BUTT,
I do know the tricks on how to avoid the lines.
.......I said tricks

Aren't tricks for kids? LMFAO

:scratch: how odd... the comments are suppose to show up next to the pictures.... I must fix.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, I was wrong...:mad:

Last edited:
TheEdge U2JT said:

As for Allegras comments..... Are you gonna bring your own brass pole? I dont think Molly's has one.

Chedge

:lmao:

I have just been informed by the bands insurance carrier that I am not permitted to give lap dances. They said it's too high of risk for injury to myself and the recepient. They are also unsure at this point whether or not I will even be able to leave the stage during this show. It seems I am a high risk client due to my lack of coordination and using bad judgement.

Any questions concerning this can be directed to the Insurance carrier...the agent's name is C. Alm, his number is 1-800-IMA-TOOL :lol:

Bono B. Jones said:

I have just been informed by the bands insurance carrier that I am not permitted to give lap dances. They said it's too high of risk for injury to myself and the recepient. They are also unsure at this point whether or not I will even be able to leave the stage during this show. It seems I am a high risk client due to my lack of coordination and using bad judgement.

Any questions concerning this can be directed to the Insurance carrier...the agent's name is C. Alm, his number is 1-800-IMA-TOOL :lol:

I'll be there... ... ...

!:lmao:!

Allegra said:

And now...all the way from DallASS, TexASS...it's...it's...

ME!!! I'LL BE THERE!!! JASON OWES ME A LAP DANCE!!!

I am the Texas PR ASSistant you know!!!

Well I suppose if Allegra is going then I will go too.:der:

Karen

(Oh yeah and we' booked 2 hotel rooms so if anyone needs a place to stay PM me......)

Bono B. Jones said:

I have been trying to call this insurance agent's number and it's constantly busy, what's the deal? :scratch:

Oh, and Jason--there is nothing wrong with your judgement! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom