Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2005, 11:00 AM   #436
Babyface

Local Time: 05:20 AM
Re: Re: Thanks for a great evening!

Quote:
Originally posted by angel_of_L.A.

Is this THE Candai bird? I thought I saw you at the show but I wasn't sure so I didn't approach you. You may or may not remember me--it's Mitzye I used to be Cami's roommate in the Bay Area way back when. You and I went to a PJ show together in 2000 and had quite an adventure...how cool to run into you here though I am not surprised! How have you been girlie?

Hey Mitzye! I KNEW that was you dancing in the My Little Pony shirt What a small world!

Where are you living now? What's the scoop? Send me an email or something I'm back in Orange County, engaged to Matt (don't know if you ever met him), and just saw Camille at my birthday party last month

Witness the power of Interference! *grin*

Old 01-03-2005, 11:14 AM   #437
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Local Time: 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Carek1230

Jason....do you remember the belly dancer that shared the stage with you at HRC?
Butt I must admit, MW is one of my favorites (for many reasons) and the bellydancer adds such a seductive mysterious entertaining aura to the number! I say do it, guys (and Angel).....I'd love to see it. The real Bono has admitted he has a thing for bellydancers!

Old 01-03-2005, 11:16 AM   #438
Refugee

Local Time: 10:20 PM
Re: Re: Re: Thanks for a great evening!

Quote:
Originally posted by candai

Hey Mitzye! I KNEW that was you dancing in the My Little Pony shirt What a small world!

Where are you living now? What's the scoop? Send me an email or something I'm back in Orange County, engaged to Matt (don't know if you ever met him), and just saw Camille at my birthday party last month

LOL, I love My Little Pony--the 80s were awesome. I'm currently living in the South Bay and working in PR. I'm glad to hear that you're back in So. Cal! And BIG congratulations on your engagement, I've never met Matt but what a lucky guy he is.

We should try to get together soon, I'm going to go to the next JT show and of course I look forward to having another adventure with you when U2 begins their tour. Man, whose gonna ride our wild horses?

*LOVES Interference now more than ever!*
Old 01-03-2005, 11:16 AM   #439
Blue Crack Overdose

Re: Re: Re: Thanks for a great evening!

Quote:

It IS a small world! I think it is so cool that you two would fine each other again here! U2 rocks, man.....so do U2 and JT fans!
Hope you two can pick up where your friendship was left! What an awesome way to begin the new year!!

Karen
Old 01-03-2005, 11:17 AM   #440
Refugee

Quote:

Butt I must admit, MW is one of my favorites (for many reasons) and the bellydancer adds such a seductive mysterious entertaining aura to the number! I say do it, guys (and Angel).....I'd love to see it. The real Bono has admitted he has a thing for bellydancers!
LOL, ok I will do it once I get drunk enough to muster the courage to shake my a$$ on stage!

I love MW too...such a beautiful and sensual song.
Old 01-03-2005, 11:21 AM   #441
Babyface

Re: Re: Re: Re: Thanks for a great evening!

Quote:

LOL, I love My Little Pony--the 80s were awesome. I'm currently living in the South Bay and working in PR. I'm glad to hear that you're back in So. Cal! And BIG congratulations on your engagement, I've never met Matt but what a lucky guy he is.

We should try to get together soon, I'm going to go to the next JT show and of course I look forward to having another adventure with you when U2 begins their tour. Man, whose gonna ride our wild horses?

*LOVES Interference now more than ever!*
Awesome I work in advertising, so our paths crossed again in many ways

Did you go to any Elevation Tour shows? Maybe we were in the heart together and didn't even know it!
Old 01-03-2005, 11:27 AM   #442
Refugee

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Thanks for a great evening!

Quote:

Awesome I work in advertising, so our paths crossed again in many ways

Did you go to any Elevation Tour shows? Maybe we were in the heart together and didn't even know it!
I did! I was in the 2nd and 3rd night at the Anaheim shows. LOL, I took Cami and Maria, our roommate at the time (her first concert ever) to see U2 in San Jose on their first night. Those were good times! I *know* you were in the heart at their shows, I can't imagine you being elsewhere. I actually got to meet Bono in Anaheim! I drooled myself into a puddle but surprisingly, did not make an a$$ out of myself.
Old 01-03-2005, 11:38 AM   #443
Blue Crack Overdose

Quote:

LOL, ok I will do it once I get drunk enough to muster the courage to shake my a$$ on stage!

I love MW too...such a beautiful and sensual song.
I hope you and JT work it out, I'd love to see it, seriously. The Zoo-2 band in San Diego has a belly dancer come in during MW at every performance. When Jason filled in for their ailing Bono at La Jolla's HRC there just wasn't enough room on the stage to get into the belly dancer "performance" what with the dancer, singer and all the band on that small stage. I'd love to see JT do this tho! Let's keep buggin them and if you need a drink to get out there I'll buy ya one!

Karen
Old 01-03-2005, 11:38 AM   #444
Babyface

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Thanks for a great evening!

Quote:

I did! I was in the 2nd and 3rd night at the Anaheim shows. LOL, I took Cami and Maria, our roommate at the time (her first concert ever) to see U2 in San Jose on their first night. Those were good times! I *know* you were in the heart at their shows, I can't imagine you being elsewhere. I actually got to meet Bono in Anaheim! I drooled myself into a puddle but surprisingly, did not make an a$$ out of myself.
Awww that's so great I remember Maria. Never really talked to her - she seemed quiet, but nice - but I have a pic of her and me and Camille from a Cal formal. Also have some pics of you on my website somewhere -- from our St. Patrick's Day party in SF, etc.

I was there for the 1st tour, in San Jose, Anaheim and San Diego. San Jose 4/20/01 was the best show ever We were in the so-called "Golden Circle" once in SD (never again!), then were on the rail against the stage in the heart for the 2nd and 3rd time, and I met a ton of U2LAers in line. Got a rose from Bono, met Adam and Larry, etc. Good times!
Old 01-03-2005, 11:41 AM   #445
Babyface

Quote:

I hope you and JT work it out, I'd love to see it, seriously. The Zoo-2 band in San Diego has a belly dancer come in during MW at every performance. When Jason filled in for their ailing Bono at La Jolla's HRC there just wasn't enough room on the stage to get into the belly dancer "performance" what with the dancer, singer and all the band on that small stage. I'd love to see JT do this tho! Let's keep buggin them and if you need a drink to get out there I'll buy ya one!

Karen
Yayyyyy! Mitzye the belly dancer! You can prep yourself for the HTDAAB tour!
Old 01-03-2005, 11:43 AM   #446
Blue Crack Overdose

Quote:
Originally posted by Allegra
Oh...I forgot to tell everybody here...in the pics that I took last night...it's no longer about the ASS or the "rear view"

I've got a shot of Jason that's going to make him turn like this ...well, you'll see it later...that's after I figure out how to use my camera.

Also note to Jason: Wear tighter pants...hint, hint!!!
I have seen this photo.
Old 01-03-2005, 11:44 AM   #447
Refugee

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Thanks for a great evening!

Quote:

Also have some pics of you on my website somewhere -- from our St. Patrick's Day party in SF, etc.

I was there for the 1st tour, in San Jose, Anaheim and San Diego. San Jose 4/20/01 was the best show ever We were in the so-called "Golden Circle" once in SD (never again!), then were on the rail against the stage in the heart for the 2nd and 3rd time, and I met a ton of U2LAers in line. Got a rose from Bono, met Adam and Larry, etc. Good times!
LOL...I remember that St. Patrick's party...we got drunk on scotch and sang Angel of Harlem!!!

I agree...4/20/01 *was* the best show ever. I don't think I've cried that hard in my life and felt that great afterward!
Old 01-03-2005, 11:50 AM   #448
Babyface

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Thanks for a great evening!

Quote:

LOL...I remember that St. Patrick's party...we got drunk on scotch and sang Angel of Harlem!!!

I agree...4/20/01 *was* the best show ever. I don't think I've cried that hard in my life and felt that great afterward!
Such an awesome night. First time they did Stay here in the US, first time they did Kite, I believe...

Want a pic of us singing Angel of Harlem?

I'm not allowed to post URLs until my 15th post, so here goes:

dubya dubya dubya dot candai dot com slash dance dot JPG

Have fun ...
Old 01-03-2005, 11:51 AM   #449
Babyface

Quote:

I have seen this photo.
But when do we all get to see?
Old 01-03-2005, 12:26 PM   #450
Acrobat

Quote:

But when do we all get to see?

Some things are better left unsaid and unseen.

Tags
joshua tree