Joshua Tree / EXIT show 01-01-05

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carek1230 said:

Well gee Liz, you're welcome too...I have a very small place, but if you can get a good flight I want you to know I'd love to include you!

Karen

:hug: thanks karen. it's just that i can't get the time off from work and i won't be able to afford the airline tickets and save up for vegas and the u2 tour too

Bono B. Jones said:

Oh, ABEL.....sweetheart, you will feel the love all the way from California to Texas I promise. I'll be sure to send Allegra home with something special for you. :hug:

We wish you could be here too.:sad:

aww. you guys are the best :hug:
even though i can't be there in person i'll be there in spirit.

:sigh: i really wish i could. but the concert is saturday nite right? i have to work on sunday :huh:

:lmao: you guys :hug:

i'll try my best see what i can do, but i'm trying to save up vacation for march. if i take too much now they i'm worried i might not get to take it all when i want to.

well i have to go finish packing now since i'm leaving town tomorrow. allegra, i'll have to wait and try to get the video from today to you when i get back, it's just over 15MB :crack:

happy thanksgiving everyone :hug: :wave:

:heart: tryptophan :drool:

Check out these latest ass shots! And I didn't even take them!!! I hope you don't mind me posting them Chas. :sexywink:

JT.jpg

JTb.jpg

Whooo Hoooo!!! Yeeee Haaaaaa!!!

:drool:

ABEL said:

:hug: thanks karen. it's just that i can't get the time off from work and i won't be able to afford the airline tickets and save up for vegas and the u2 tour too

I know exactly where you're coming from! So far this past month has cost me so much in U2 funds! And the tour hasn't even been officially announced yet! I hope knowing you are welcome helps at least a little bit! :sad: We can send you pics and call you from LA :yes:

Happy Thanksgiving! :wave:

Karen

TheEdge U2JT said:
Tell you waht..I have an idea. Why don't all you lovely laides put your heads together aqnd come up with our set list. I'm afraid iif I do it I'm gonna miss something..

Hell had no fury like a woman scorned....

Chas

ah,
i see where the loyalty is.
All i asked for a simple 'Night and Day'...

see above qoute.

turi001 said:
since we are making request..

i would like to hear...

i threw a brick
a day without me

sam b

Ok, you have to be present to "hear" your requests....I don't think I've heard a definite "yes I will be there" from you yet.

I think Exit and I could ablige your request for "I Threw a Brick", that is if the ladies are up for it....oh and if you ARE there. :wink:

:wave: Hola!

I need confess, I'm feeling guilty. I am about to commit bad carma, I'm going to see another U2 tribute band. I would like to say I will be missing JT the ENTIRE time. Don't disown me.

Hope you all have a Happy Turky Day!

I can't wait until the !st!

Last edited:
agentmissa said:
:wave: Hola!

I need confess, I'm feeling guilty. I am about to commit bad carma, I'm going to see another U2 tribute band. I would like to say I will be missing JT the ENTIRE time. Don't disown me.

Hope you all have a Happy Turky Day!

I can't wait until the !st!

Nah Missa, go share the U2 love with the boys of ZOO-2. We would never disown you....you're the band photographer for heaven's sake :lol:

Have fun with Karen and we'll see you on the 1st love!

Bono B. Jones said:

Nah Missa, go share the U2 love with the boys of ZOO-2. We would never disown you....you're the band photographer for heaven's sake :lol:

[/

QUOTE]

Missa, you go have fun, the rest of us are in the desert to dismantle an atomic bomb.
And all of these fast cars...do us no good.

night_and_day66 said:
Bono B. Jones said:

[/

QUOTE]

Missa, you go have fun, the rest of us are in the desert to dismantle an atomic bomb.
And all of these fast cars...do us no good.

Jase, how can you dismantle the bomb when Chas has the tweezers and the magnifying glass?!?! :lmao:

TheEdge U2JT said:
Tell you waht..I have an idea. Why don't all you lovely laides put your heads together aqnd come up with our set list. I'm afraid iif I do it I'm gonna miss something..

Chas

Yes! I've got to hear In God's Country!!! And Desire!!! JT is my favorite album!!!

Also you guys have got to do City Of Blinding Lights!

"OH! YOU! LOOK! SO! BEAUUUUUUUUTIFUL! TONIGHT!"

Great chant song!

Allegra said:

Yes! I've got to hear In God's Country!!! And Desire!!! JT is my favorite album!!!

Also you guys have got to do City Of Blinding Lights!

"OH! YOU! LOOK! SO! BEAUUUUUUUUTIFUL! TONIGHT!"

Great chant song!

YESSSSSSS!!!!!

Allegra, you have impeccable taste!! :bow:

TheEdge U2JT said:

Chas

Chas,
how serious are you about this...
I think its a great idea, but maybe you should post songs that JT cannot do, that way no hearts are broken.
Let us know!

night_and_day66 said:

Chas,
how serious are you about this...
I think its a great idea, but maybe you should post songs that JT cannot do, that way no hearts are broken.
Let us know!

Interference doesn't have enough space for that!!!

We wouldn't think of breaking any hearts....unfortunately we don't know every song.....well the rest of the band doesn't. :lol:

bonosgirl84 said:
i'm sorry i'm gonna have to miss this one.

it's your turn to come to las vegas. :wink:

Hey Mindy, darling!!! We're working on it love....how does The Palms sound?

Hope to see you soon, like in the next couple months or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom