Joshua Tree / EXIT show 01-01-05 - Page 3 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > ZOOTV > Interference Gatherings
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 11-18-2004, 12:18 PM   #31
She's the One
 
martha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Orange County and all over the goddamn place
Posts: 42,335
Local Time: 10:35 PM
Pastrami is so much more than dead animal between two pieces of bread.

There is enough for all.


Plus, I'll be there, so it'll be even better!
__________________

__________________
martha is offline  
Old 11-18-2004, 12:22 PM   #32
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!
 
Carek1230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: wishing I was somewhere else....
Posts: 114,571
Local Time: 10:35 PM
Are any of yous guys & gals planning to stay somewhere nearby that night? I don't know what's around that area Help meeeeeeeeeeee

(I'm sittin at my desk surfin the net at work & listening to my new EXIT cd...THANKS CHRISTINE!!!!)
__________________

__________________
Carek1230 is offline  
Old 11-18-2004, 12:29 PM   #33
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Mr. BAW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Life's too short to drink cheap wine!
Posts: 12,336
Local Time: 11:35 PM
We're going but I'm not too sure we're staying...but BAW may have the last word...I didn't see any local motels or hotels along that stretch of Fairfax..I wouldn't even dare trying to price a Beverly Hills hotel...we still have plenty of time.
__________________
Mr. BAW is offline  
Old 11-18-2004, 01:34 PM   #34
Refugee
 
oktobergirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: the middle
Posts: 1,874
Local Time: 10:35 PM
Awesome! Only problem is, I have to work the next day. SUCKS. Maybe I will try and get the day off.

Um for you out of towners, I would suggest the Summerfield Suites West Hollywood. It's about 1.5 miles from there. I stayed there this summer and it's very nice. You can get 4 people in a room easily. I think a rate that night is 199.00.
Unfortunately, you won't get a decent hotel in that area for much under that. If you want to drive about 5 miles or so, you can get a hotel in Hollywood for less.

I'm lucky I only live 25 minutes from there!
__________________
oktobergirl is offline  
Old 11-18-2004, 01:40 PM   #35
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
cell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Disneyland
Posts: 5,901
Local Time: 11:35 PM
my fear of driving to los angeles is much greater than my love of JT. i'll have to sit this one out. maybe next time.

*kicks self for being a wus*
__________________
cell is offline  
Old 11-18-2004, 02:45 PM   #36
Acrobat
 
Bono B. Jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 397
Local Time: 10:35 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by icelle
my fear of driving to los angeles is much greater than my love of JT. i'll have to sit this one out. maybe next time.

*kicks self for being a wus*

I refuse to take the stage unless you're there so you better find a ride!!!

Ok, I don't want to put that kind of pressure on you. I will perform just this once without you there, but next time.....
__________________
Bono B. Jones is offline  
Old 11-18-2004, 04:18 PM   #37
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!
 
Carek1230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: wishing I was somewhere else....
Posts: 114,571
Local Time: 10:35 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by oktobergirl
Awesome! Only problem is, I have to work the next day. SUCKS. Maybe I will try and get the day off.

Um for you out of towners, I would suggest the Summerfield Suites West Hollywood. It's about 1.5 miles from there. I stayed there this summer and it's very nice. You can get 4 people in a room easily. I think a rate that night is 199.00.
Unfortunately, you won't get a decent hotel in that area for much under that. If you want to drive about 5 miles or so, you can get a hotel in Hollywood for less.

I'm lucky I only live 25 minutes from there!
Thanks! I will look into the Summerfield Suites! People, get your sleeping bags ready! We can bunk up and save $$$....all I need is a couple hours of shut eye an I'm good to drive back to SD the next day!
__________________
Carek1230 is offline  
Old 11-18-2004, 05:17 PM   #38
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Mr. BAW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Life's too short to drink cheap wine!
Posts: 12,336
Local Time: 11:35 PM
the 1st is a Saturday night...not many working on Sunday so that's nice..!
__________________
Mr. BAW is offline  
Old 11-18-2004, 06:00 PM   #39
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!
 
Carek1230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: wishing I was somewhere else....
Posts: 114,571
Local Time: 10:35 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. BAW
the 1st is a Saturday night...not many working on Sunday so that's nice..!
I know! Saturday night woohoo! It's going to be a GREAT time!!!
__________________
Carek1230 is offline  
Old 11-18-2004, 06:25 PM   #40
Acrobat
 
Celticfc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Califuckinfornia
Posts: 417
Local Time: 11:35 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Carek1230


Thanks! I will look into the Summerfield Suites! People, get your sleeping bags ready! We can bunk up and save $$$....all I need is a couple hours of shut eye an I'm good to drive back to SD the next day!

Count myself and Jase in for sharing hotel rooms. How many can we possibly fit in one room?

No feckin way are we driving back to Temecula from LA.
__________________
Celticfc is offline  
Old 11-18-2004, 06:46 PM   #41
Acrobat
 
Bono B. Jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 397
Local Time: 10:35 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Celticfc



Count myself and Jase in for sharing hotel rooms. How many can we possibly fit in one room?

No feckin way are we driving back to Temecula from LA.
Better remember to get yer stash before the 2a.m. cutoff this time mate! Americans, what light weight fairies we are.
__________________
Bono B. Jones is offline  
Old 11-18-2004, 06:47 PM   #42
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Mr. BAW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Life's too short to drink cheap wine!
Posts: 12,336
Local Time: 11:35 PM
Just a word of advice on getting rooms for this gig...please remember that the Rose Bowl is played on 01/01/05 and that the team from the Big 12 has not yet been announced; typically this happens after next weeks games.....now, once that college is named, these rooms in LA and surrounding areas are gonna be GONE!!!!!

BAW and I have already settled on a room in Beverly Hills; if you're gonna commit to a room, get together with whomever and settle on a place 'cause I guarantee it won't last long...

HINT - check expedia.com....search for West Los Angeles, West Hollywood/Beverly Hills. click on the map and check how close you are to the venue....see you guys there!
__________________
Mr. BAW is offline  
Old 11-18-2004, 07:15 PM   #43
Acrobat
 
Celticfc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Califuckinfornia
Posts: 417
Local Time: 11:35 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Bono B. Jones


Better remember to get yer stash before the 2a.m. cutoff this time mate! Americans, what light weight fairies we are.
You would think in Scotland you can buy bevvy at anytime during the day. It just doesnt happen. Off Sales(drink shops) close at 11pm.
When I came over here and found out they sold beer in Garages, I couldnae believe it.
Its probably because over here you dont have a big drinkin culture. In Scotland community life revovled around the local pub.
__________________
Celticfc is offline  
Old 11-18-2004, 09:23 PM   #44
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!
 
Carek1230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: wishing I was somewhere else....
Posts: 114,571
Local Time: 10:35 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Celticfc



Count myself and Jase in for sharing hotel rooms. How many can we possibly fit in one room?

No feckin way are we driving back to Temecula from LA.
I figure we can squeeze about 8 people in a room!! How many did you guys have in your room last time, 4? We must, however, instill bathroom etiquette! Who is going to really sleep anyways? And yeah, better bring some bevvys with us for the after party!

ALL WON'T BE QUIET ON NEW YEAR'S DAY
__________________
Carek1230 is offline  
Old 11-18-2004, 09:24 PM   #45
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!
 
Carek1230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: wishing I was somewhere else....
Posts: 114,571
Local Time: 10:35 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. BAW
Just a word of advice on getting rooms for this gig...please remember that the Rose Bowl is played on 01/01/05 and that the team from the Big 12 has not yet been announced; typically this happens after next weeks games.....now, once that college is named, these rooms in LA and surrounding areas are gonna be GONE!!!!!

BAW and I have already settled on a room in Beverly Hills; if you're gonna commit to a room, get together with whomever and settle on a place 'cause I guarantee it won't last long...

HINT - check expedia.com....search for West Los Angeles, West Hollywood/Beverly Hills. click on the map and check how close you are to the venue....see you guys there!
THANK YOU BAW's!!!!
__________________

__________________
Carek1230 is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
joshua tree

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com