Joshua Tree / EXIT show 01-01-05 - Page 28 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > ZOOTV > Interference Gatherings
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-02-2005, 03:46 PM   #406
Acrobat
 
Bono B. Jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 397
Local Time: 07:20 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by angel_of_L.A.



Anytime Bono! I'll definitely be there when you play once more. Did I read that you're gonna play at Normandie Casino in a few or was that my imagination?

I can bellydance you know!
Looks like the next show will be at the Whale and Ale in San Pedro on January 29th, but it's not 100% inked as of yet. We'll post it here as soon as it is. The Normandie Casino is something were working on for the first part of this year. That's where we played that benefit show for Shawn Hill with the 20 other tribute bands back in Sept., we just have to contact the booking agent to ink it.

As far as bellydancing is concerned, are you for hire? Mysterious Ways is soon to be on the setlist...hint hint.
__________________

__________________
Bono B. Jones is offline  
Old 01-02-2005, 03:53 PM   #407
Refugee
 
angel_of_L.A.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Where soul meets body...
Posts: 1,074
Local Time: 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Bono B. Jones

As far as bellydancing is concerned, are you for hire? Mysterious Ways is soon to be on the setlist...hint hint.

Ah, you don't have to hire me, just give me a Bass and I'll dance for free. The best things in life are free...

I'm looking forward to the San Pedro show when it is set, that's closer to me than Molly's. Whoo hoo!
__________________

__________________
angel_of_L.A. is offline  
Old 01-02-2005, 04:00 PM   #408
Acrobat
 
Bono B. Jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 397
Local Time: 07:20 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by angel_of_L.A.



Ah, you don't have to hire me, just give me a Bass and I'll dance for free. The best things in life are free...

I'm looking forward to the San Pedro show when it is set, that's closer to me than Molly's. Whoo hoo!
Very cool! We'll see you then. Look for the post here on the blue crack soon and the info will be on our website.

www.u2jt.com
__________________
Bono B. Jones is offline  
Old 01-02-2005, 04:31 PM   #409
Refugee
 
agentmissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Where ever the music takes me.
Posts: 1,797
Local Time: 08:20 AM
Good afternoon. Last night was the best. I mean it. You guys sounded like you've never sounded before. The new set list was perfect. Miracle Drug brought tears to my eyes. The new threads and shades on B.B. were Also being greeted by Mike and Chas when we got there was the best. Thank you Chas for all the compliments.

I must apologize to everyone, my camera stopped working before the show. So I have zero pictures. My friend who went got a few but even those are not very good. I know Allegra got a book full. Can't wait to see what people post!
__________________
agentmissa is offline  
Old 01-02-2005, 06:06 PM   #410
Refugee
 
Allegra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The stars at night are big and bright *clap, clap, clap, clap*
Posts: 2,027
Local Time: 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. BAW
Sorry to say that the BAW's can't make tonight's show; hope Joshua Tree and Exit play it loud and long! maybe next time!
Aaawww...we missed you two! And you missed a great show as well! Too bad you couldn't make it.

I guess I will just have to catch you next time....that's if there's a next time?!?!?!?!!?
__________________
Allegra is offline  
Old 01-02-2005, 06:18 PM   #411
Refugee
 
Allegra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The stars at night are big and bright *clap, clap, clap, clap*
Posts: 2,027
Local Time: 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by diamond
Does anybody have pics to post?

db9
I took tons of pics with both my camera and Chedge's camera, so don't worry, you'll get to see some soon.

But you're gonna have to wait a little bit longer for mine because I have a brand new digital camera and need to fly back home to Dallas to figure it all out!
__________________
Allegra is offline  
Old 01-02-2005, 06:27 PM   #412
Refugee
 
Allegra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The stars at night are big and bright *clap, clap, clap, clap*
Posts: 2,027
Local Time: 10:20 AM
Re: How do i say whats got to be said...

Quote:
Originally posted by night_and_day66

[/SIZE] I had so much fun. Karen, Allergica,
ALEX, MY WOMAN! Kevin you butthead, thank you all for making my night. For any apologeez for my actions...go to u2layahoogrups,
then kiss my ass.



You were hilarious! I had lots of fun too! So there's no need to apologize.

Let's just say it will be a night I will never forget! But in a good way, of course!

__________________
Allegra is offline  
Old 01-02-2005, 06:29 PM   #413
Refugee
 
agentmissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Where ever the music takes me.
Posts: 1,797
Local Time: 08:20 AM
Be carefull Allegra. Don't hit that botton that has a picture of a trash can next to it It will do evil things.
__________________
agentmissa is offline  
Old 01-02-2005, 06:29 PM   #414
Refugee
 
Allegra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The stars at night are big and bright *clap, clap, clap, clap*
Posts: 2,027
Local Time: 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Bono B. Jones
Just wanted to say thank you to all who attended the show last night. Molly's was packed and we had a great time. Exit rocked the house and hearing Trevi sing with them for the first time at a show was an incredible experience and a moment I will not soon forget. She is amazing! These ladies are gonna go far, but I'm sure I don't have to tell you that.

Anyway, much love from all of us to all of you. We really love seeing our Interference family at shows as well as meeting new fellow U2 fans. To those of you who travel far to see shows, we really appreciate it. Extra lovin for you!

God bless,

Jason and the Joshua Tree boys.

P.S. A Texas size hug to Allegra for coming all the way from TexASS and for the shirts.

P.S.S. Thanks to Karen for the "Irish accent" breath spray.

P.S.S.S To Angel of L.A., thanks for the dance sweetheart.
__________________
Allegra is offline  
Old 01-02-2005, 06:41 PM   #415
Refugee
 
Allegra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The stars at night are big and bright *clap, clap, clap, clap*
Posts: 2,027
Local Time: 10:20 AM
I LOVE JT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
Allegra is offline  
Old 01-02-2005, 08:00 PM   #416
Refugee
 
Allegra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The stars at night are big and bright *clap, clap, clap, clap*
Posts: 2,027
Local Time: 10:20 AM
Ooooops....let's try that again!!!


Quote:
Originally posted by Bono B. Jones
Just wanted to say thank you to all who attended the show last night. Molly's was packed and we had a great time. Exit rocked the house and hearing Trevi sing with them for the first time at a show was an incredible experience and a moment I will not soon forget. She is amazing! These ladies are gonna go far, but I'm sure I don't have to tell you that.

Anyway, much love from all of us to all of you. We really love seeing our Interference family at shows as well as meeting new fellow U2 fans. To those of you who travel far to see shows, we really appreciate it. Extra lovin for you!

God bless,

Jason and the Joshua Tree boys.

P.S. A Texas size hug to Allegra for coming all the way from TexASS and for the shirts.

P.S.S. Thanks to Karen for the "Irish accent" breath spray.

P.S.S.S To Angel of L.A., thanks for the dance sweetheart.

You are so very welcome!!! And the trip was worth every last penny! Actually, you guys are worth more than the ticket out there! If I could do it again, I would! But I have 140 kids to take care of, so it's gonna be a while before I can get back.

THAT WAS THE BEST TIME THAT I HAVE EVER HAD TOO!!!

Thanks to Chedge for inviting me on stage for Vertigo at the end of the gig. THAT WAS THE BIGGEST RUSH EVER!!! AND I LOVED DANCING WITH YOU JASON!!!!!

I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF THE SHOW!!!!!!!!!

I WILL NEVER FORGET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you all!

and

Allegra
__________________
Allegra is offline  
Old 01-02-2005, 08:12 PM   #417
Refugee
 
oktobergirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: the middle
Posts: 1,874
Local Time: 07:20 AM
Below is the link to a few pics of Exit and Joshua Tree. I ended up with way too many pics, but these were some of my faves. Enjoy and if you hijack, plz give me credit. If anyone wants full size pics of something, please email me at oktobergirl@yahoo.com


http://www.flickr.com/photos/oktobergirl

It was great seeing all of you there last night!
julie
__________________
oktobergirl is online now  
Old 01-02-2005, 08:18 PM   #418
Refugee
 
Allegra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The stars at night are big and bright *clap, clap, clap, clap*
Posts: 2,027
Local Time: 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by agentmissa
Be carefull Allegra. Don't hit that botton that has a picture of a trash can next to it It will do evil things.
Gotcha! I'll be careful! Thanks for the tip!

Don't worry, if anything happens, like I said, Chas should have a ton of pics to choose from.
__________________
Allegra is offline  
Old 01-02-2005, 08:23 PM   #419
Refugee
 
agentmissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Where ever the music takes me.
Posts: 1,797
Local Time: 08:20 AM
I forgot to comment on Exit!

__________________
agentmissa is offline  
Old 01-02-2005, 08:24 PM   #420
Refugee
 
agentmissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Where ever the music takes me.
Posts: 1,797
Local Time: 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by oktobergirl
Below is the link to a few pics of Exit and Joshua Tree. I ended up with way too many pics, but these were some of my faves. Enjoy and if you hijack, plz give me credit. If anyone wants full size pics of something, please email me at oktobergirl@yahoo.com


http://www.flickr.com/photos/oktobergirl

It was great seeing all of you there last night!
julie
THANKS JULIE!!!
__________________

__________________
agentmissa is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
joshua tree

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com