Joshua Tree / EXIT show 01-01-05

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you JT for playing songs from the new CD!!....
Had I known you were sort of taking requests I would have asked *kindly* to please play Fast Cars, or One Step Closer, or even Original of the Species, And if you had played Love and Peace or Else I would have :combust: !!!
Well maybe next time huh?
But I did love the set you played and Yahweh sounded BEAUTIFUL! as well as SYCMIOYO..:up:
Thanx again for a Great show, and EXIT..your new lead singer ROCKS!

BonoFox1 said:
Thank you JT for playing songs from the new CD!!....
Had I known you were sort of taking requests I would have asked *kindly* to please play Fast Cars, or One Step Closer, or even Original of the Species, And if you had played Love and Peace or Else I would have :combust: !!!
Well maybe next time huh?
But I did love the set you played and Yahweh sounded BEAUTIFUL! as well as SYCMIOYO..:up:
Thanx again for a Great show, and EXIT..your new lead singer ROCKS!

Thanks Bonofox, we weren't really taking requests other than "one more!" lol. Anyway, we will be learning more songs off the new album for the next show on Jan 29th. Most likely will be "All Because of You" and possibly "Crumbs From Your Table".

We'll be sure to post the next show info as it becomes finalized.

Thanks for being there on Saturday night!. Glad you enjoyed it.

Bono B. Jones said:

Thanks Bonofox, we weren't really taking requests other than "one more!" lol. Anyway, we will be learning more songs off the new album for the next show on Jan 29th. Most likely will be "All Because of You" and possibly "Crumbs From Your Table".

We'll be sure to post the next show info as it becomes finalized.

Thanks for being there on Saturday night!. Glad you enjoyed it.

That's cool....but if you would maybe consider Love Peace or Else....:p ....No Pressure k?.....It's just such a powerful song, that I just can't get enough of it and with everything that has been going on in the world these, days, months, years..well maybe it's just me but this song is a Ray of Hope of some sorts:angel:

*I don't know if I can make it
I'm not easy on my knees
Here's my heart and you can break it
I need some release, release, release!!!*

Adding Crumbs and All Because of you would be AWESOME though..:D

Last edited:
:scream: help! ok, I went to the Molly Malone's page, clicked on the pictures and slide show thingy and nothing is happening. It's supposed to do something right. Midget pictures are no good... no good

agentmissa said:
:scream: help! ok, I went to the Molly Malone's page, clicked on the pictures and slide show thingy and nothing is happening. It's supposed to do something right. Midget pictures are no good... no good

Take a deep breath Missa and try again!

It should work. If not, click on any picture and it will launch the slide show page.

Good luck!,

Chas

Poor Missa! I'd be mad too tho! :mad: :censored:

Hopefully Allegra will have her pics uploaded for all to see
and I can vouch for her that she's got some real good pics! :up:

Unfortunately, Allegra's got the old fashioned archaic push button dial up so it will take her longer to crank the pics out for us to see! Hey Lady, GET TO WORK! CHOP CHOP! :applaud:

Here is the one and only picture that turned out... figures:lmao:
concert038.jpg

Last edited:
Carek1230 said:
Poor Missa! I'd be mad too tho! :mad: :censored:

Hopefully Allegra will have her pics uploaded for all to see
and I can vouch for her that she's got some real good pics! :up:

Unfortunately, Allegra's got the old fashioned archaic push button dial up so it will take her longer to crank the pics out for us to see! Hey Lady, GET TO WORK! CHOP CHOP! :applaud:

OK...here is just a very small portion of what is to come. It's taking me on average 10 minutes per pic. I know, I know, I know...get rid of the dial-up. But oh well...this is what I've got! So I hope this will be a good appetizer for ya! Don't worry, I also have some EXIT photos too. I'm having to upload everything backwards to Photobucket because their program loads them to the front of the list instead of at the end. How crazy is that? So the pics you will see so far are from the end of the show.

Just keep this link saved, and maybe tomorrow I will have time to upload some more. Why not today? I have a U2 friend in from out of town here in Dallas, and ABEL and I will be her tour guide.

Hope you have a U2ey day!

Go here now:

http://photobucket.com/albums/v43/therealallegra/JT with EXIT 01-01-2005/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom