Joshua Tree / EXIT show 01-01-05 - Page 22 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > ZOOTV > Interference Gatherings
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 12-26-2004, 03:15 PM   #316
Refugee

Location: The stars at night are big and bright *clap, clap, clap, clap*
Local Time: 10:25 PM
Whoo Hooo!!!! I'm finally back in the blue crack!!!

Or should I say Yeee Haaaaa for an awesome Christmas!!! I got my cowgirl boots and my digital camera! So watch your back side JT or should I say that to Jathon

Let's just say that my husband's wasn't as good as mine, but you might think this is pretty funny....

Ok, at the beginning of last week, my hubby likes to go to those special websites (Jason knows what I'm talking about ), anyway it starts downloading Adware/Spyware but it slipped pass by my Spy Sweeper program, and I can't get it out of my computer. So now my IE is on the fritz until Webroot sends me something stronger to clean out the mess. I have told him time and time again to quit going there because all it does is fuck up my computer. To be honest, I personally don't care where he goes on the net, just don't fuck the thing that helps be do my job at home as a teacher and or the thing that allows me to chat with friends online like Interference! That was strike number one...

Strike number two was on Wednesday. All week everyday it was sunny and clear as a bell here in north Texas except for the day we have to drive into Dallas. You see, Jared had chosen to go into work on Wednesday since his office took different days durning the week to check the mail which takes only a couple of hours to do, but it has to be done. So guess what we wake up to? SNOW!!!!! Dallas had off and on blizzard like conditions from 10:00AM to 8:00PM. But since it was 70 degrees the day before luckily the ground wasn't frozen. But as the day went on it dropped into the twenties and the bridges started freezing over. We had no problem getting there in the morning. It took us almost 3 hours to get home which would normally only take an hour. So the perfect day to be home we had to spend driving around in the SNOW and ICE!!!

Now strike number three just happened before we got here today. We were at the in-laws house packing up and getting ready to leave. He had first lifted the back hatch to my SUV in their garage, but decided to get more light to see what he was doing and opened the garage door. Then all of the sudden I hear him screaming at the top of his lungs, "OH SHIT! OH SHIT!! OH SHIT!!!" We ran out there to see what had happened and yes folks, he dented my car again. [Yes, again. The first time he scratched the back light on the car-port post there at the in-laws because he wasn't paying attention as he was backing up.] So anyway, after looking at the damage it really wasn't that bad. Just the lip edge was bent down a little bit by the metal arm that actually moves the garage door up and down.

So poor, poor Jared. He has bad luck and is clumsy sometimes but I love him to death!!!

This will be the Christmas we will never forget!!!!!

Old 12-26-2004, 05:46 PM   #317
Refugee

Local Time: 08:25 PM
I am in love with me iPod....at least I'll be distracted until Sat!

Old 12-26-2004, 10:46 PM   #318
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 07:25 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Allegra
Whoo Hooo!!!! I'm finally back in the blue crack!!!

Or should I say Yeee Haaaaa for an awesome Christmas!!! I got my cowgirl boots and my digital camera! So watch your back side JT or should I say that to Jathon

Let's just say that my husband's wasn't as good as mine, but you might think this is pretty funny....

Ok, at the beginning of last week, my hubby likes to go to those special websites (Jason knows what I'm talking about ), anyway it starts downloading Adware/Spyware but it slipped pass by my Spy Sweeper program, and I can't get it out of my computer. So now my IE is on the fritz until Webroot sends me something stronger to clean out the mess. I have told him time and time again to quit going there because all it does is fuck up my computer. To be honest, I personally don't care where he goes on the net, just don't fuck the thing that helps be do my job at home as a teacher and or the thing that allows me to chat with friends online like Interference! That was strike number one...

Strike number two was on Wednesday. All week everyday it was sunny and clear as a bell here in north Texas except for the day we have to drive into Dallas. You see, Jared had chosen to go into work on Wednesday since his office took different days durning the week to check the mail which takes only a couple of hours to do, but it has to be done. So guess what we wake up to? SNOW!!!!! Dallas had off and on blizzard like conditions from 10:00AM to 8:00PM. But since it was 70 degrees the day before luckily the ground wasn't frozen. But as the day went on it dropped into the twenties and the bridges started freezing over. We had no problem getting there in the morning. It took us almost 3 hours to get home which would normally only take an hour. So the perfect day to be home we had to spend driving around in the SNOW and ICE!!!

Now strike number three just happened before we got here today. We were at the in-laws house packing up and getting ready to leave. He had first lifted the back hatch to my SUV in their garage, but decided to get more light to see what he was doing and opened the garage door. Then all of the sudden I hear him screaming at the top of his lungs, "OH SHIT! OH SHIT!! OH SHIT!!!" We ran out there to see what had happened and yes folks, he dented my car again. [Yes, again. The first time he scratched the back light on the car-port post there at the in-laws because he wasn't paying attention as he was backing up.] So anyway, after looking at the damage it really wasn't that bad. Just the lip edge was bent down a little bit by the metal arm that actually moves the garage door up and down.

So poor, poor Jared. He has bad luck and is clumsy sometimes but I love him to death!!!

This will be the Christmas we will never forget!!!!!

ZZZZZZHUH?WTF?HUH?ZZZZZZZ

Isnt Jared the subway guy?,HE RUINED YOUR CAR? SUE!SUE!SUE! at least youll get free subs for life.
MMMTURKEYWITHPROVOLONE.
Old 12-26-2004, 10:52 PM   #319
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
Originally posted by agentmissa
I am in love with me iPod....at least I'll be distracted until Sat!
Yea, Missa!.
mmmmmmmdistraction
Old 12-26-2004, 10:59 PM   #320
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Allegra
[B]Whoo Hooo!!!! I'm finally back in the blue crack!!!

QUOTE]just got to thinking...doesnt that mean YOUR OUT? Biatch, 3 strikes and your out...down for the count, 'hepl ive fallen... and i cant get up!" to da curb Allergica.TO THE CURB!
Old 12-26-2004, 11:07 PM   #321
Refugee

Quote:
Originally posted by night_and_day66

ZZZZZZHUH?WTF?HUH?ZZZZZZZ

Isnt Jared the subway guy?,HE RUINED YOUR CAR? SUE!SUE!SUE! at least youll get free subs for life.
MMMTURKEYWITHPROVOLONE.

I wish!!! Right now I'm waiting for the drug company to pay me for the use of my name for their allergy medicine!!!!! Those bastards!!!!!!
Old 12-27-2004, 08:49 AM   #322
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

..I hear ya, im contacting my attorney also for the same reason,
Bono clearly says..." JASE LISTEN..." in stycmioyo...im not kidding. Next time you hear that song listen very carefully,
then send me .25 cents
Old 12-27-2004, 12:03 PM   #323
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:

I wish!!! Right now I'm waiting for the drug company to pay me for the use of my name for their allergy medicine!!!!! Those bastards!!!!!!

mmmmdrugs.

Have you thought about just marketing your stories?
I mean, that last one just put me to fricken sleep.

Old 12-27-2004, 01:02 PM   #324
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Quote:
..I hear ya, im contacting my attorney also for the same reason,
Bono clearly says..." JASE LISTEN..." in stycmioyo...im not kidding. Next time you hear that song listen very carefully,
then send me .25 cents
OMG I sooooooooooo have heard that! I am not kidding! And funny you should mention it cuz when I heard what I thought I heard I made a mental note to remember to tell Jase but then I forgot!!!!!!! I think it's old agre creeping in already!!
Old 12-27-2004, 01:07 PM   #325
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
Originally posted by Carek1230

OMG I sooooooooooo have heard that! I am not kidding! And funny you should mention it cuz when I heard what I thought I heard I made a mental note to remember to tell Jase but then I forgot!!!!!!! I think it's old agre creeping in already!!

That'll be .25 cents please...x how many ever times you've listened... you think im kidding dont you? Well, you'll be hearing from my attorney. And yes, it is old age creeping up on you. Be glad that with your eyesight, you can still see it coming.

BUWAHAHAHAHAHA!

jk, xox
Old 12-27-2004, 07:10 PM   #326
Refugee

Local Time: 08:25 PM
you are all
Old 12-27-2004, 08:15 PM   #327
Blue Crack Overdose

Quote:

That'll be .25 cents please...x how many ever times you've listened... you think im kidding dont you? Well, you'll be hearing from my attorney. And yes, it is old age creeping up on you. Be glad that with your eyesight, you can still see it coming.

BUWAHAHAHAHAHA!

jk, xox
\

Ummm I ain't gonna pay you shit, Jase! Ha you think that song is all about you Buuwahahahahahahaha on you! Ha!

jk too..xox....cya soon....welcome back
Old 12-27-2004, 08:24 PM   #328
Refugee

Quote:
Originally posted by agentmissa
you are all

is right

I hate to burst your bubble Jase, but I think he says "Just Listen"
Old 12-27-2004, 08:31 PM   #329
Blue Crack Overdose

HEY WHAT TIME IS EVERYONE PLANNING TO ARRIVE AT MOLLY MALONE'S ON THE FIRST?
Old 12-27-2004, 08:31 PM   #330
Blue Crack Overdose

Quote:

is right

I hate to burst your bubble Jase, but I think he says "Just Listen"
Uh oh, I think you are gonna make Jase mad now! Better watch out! She thinks that song belongs to her!

Tags
joshua tree