Joshua Tree / EXIT show 01-01-05

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LuminousTimes said:
Happy Birthday Karen!!

It's my birthday too, yeah....

Christine

HAPPY B-DAY TO YOU

hello affa, pam, courtmey, an nikki if you are all reading... i miss you all, see u in LA/vegas on the tour!

Last edited:
This post is about nothing... i just see Wedgette and an Elevation post and think...theres no way JT should be anywhere under that.
Hey, im allowed to be immature and biased once in my life... right?

ORRRR MAYBE... im just lookin for trouble
(insert maniacal twisting of hands and shifty eyes)
:evil: :shifty: :macdevil:

Allegra said:
And to Jase....

.....both Karen and I think you are off your rocker!!!!! :coocoo:

:lmao:

'Scuse me, but, i dont own a rocker,
but ive been known to ROCK WORLDS! Ohhhhhhhh yea baby! Bring it on and dont forget your Depends!

Just curious tho, how was the flight?
Do they have food service on

BROOM AIRLINES!!!!

BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :lmao: :lmao:

happy birthday karen :happy: :hug:

i'm going to my friend rosie's house tonite and spending new years eve with her too so i may or may not check in on the computer while i'm there. but i'll be home sometime on saturday afternoon...

will i get a phone call? :wink: :shifty:

allegra you still have my cell #right?

night_and_day66 said:
SOMEBODY ON THIS BOARD IS HAVING A BIRTHDAY TODAAAAAAAY! I am trying to remember though...I think her name is Krotch or Krutch or Kapn' Krunch....oh ill just have to get back to you guys on it.

:lol: :shocked: :hyper: :applaud::drool: :confused: :macdevil: :crazy: :coocoo:

Ummmmmm Jase, have you changed your meds? WTF???!!!! LMFAO:lmao:

night_and_day66 said:
Karen, god, will you PLEASE stop forwarding those penis enlargement pill adverts...Enough already.

Send them to Chas or Ron!

:rant:

Hey!! I'm just returning them to you......I was gonna ask you about those ads....why would you be sending them to ME???

ABEL said:
happy birthday karen :happy: :hug:

i'm going to my friend rosie's house tonite and spending new years eve with her too so i may or may not check in on the computer while i'm there. but i'll be home sometime on saturday afternoon...

will i get a phone call? :wink: :shifty:

allegra you still have my cell #right?

We gotcha covered, don't you worry 'bout a thang!

LuminousTimes said:
Happy Birthday Karen!!

You know that Beatles song....Well it really applies to us...lol.

I'll see you on Saturday...Let me buy you the beverage of your choice...

Today is your birthday.....It's my birthday too, yeah....

Christine

Hey thanks Christine! Hope your day was as wonderful as mine! Can't wait till Saturday!!! :happy: :hug:

Carek1230 said:

Hey!! I'm just returning them to you......I was gonna ask you about those ads....why would you be sending them to ME???

Ok, ok, you got me. I just figured since your dog gnarled off your ankle...you could replace it, and being the thoughtful, considerate , loving person i am, i thought...Karen would probably want a penis to replace her ankle. The instuctions say to take twice daily...and you rub the ointment on the 'affected' area. Its supposed to work right away. ...So, pm me if you still want it. Lets do this in private so no one will know. :censored:

Carek1230 said:

Ummmmmm Jase, have you changed your meds? WTF???!!!! LMFAO:lmao:

Funny you should ask.. yea, i changed my 'meds'...but now i only take it once a week.
Its just a spoonful, but its still kinda hard to swallow though,
ya know?

mmmmmmmmeds:drool:

wtf is innuendo?
Is that spanish for butt sex?
i just made that up!
God, i crack my self up!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Allegra said:

Well Karen, at least she's warning us what's going to happen next door in her hotel room tomorrow night.

well it wont be with me cuz I have been told its chiks only tomorrow night in the hotel rooms.
Sounds like your gonnae have a fun night. Make sure you have some ANALgesics to cure that hangover.

night_and_day66 said:

Funny you should ask.. yea, i changed my 'meds'...but now i only take it once a week.
Its just a spoonful, but its still kinda hard to swallow though,
ya know?

mmmmmmmmeds:drool:

wtf is innuendo?
Is that spanish for butt sex?
i just made that up!
God, i crack my self up!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You take it once a week WHERE???!!!!! OMG I crack myself up!!

:lmao: :crazy: :applaud:

The good news: You guys are all going to have a great time. :up:

The bad news: You'll be having it without me.

I know, you hate me now. But when I decided to come to the show, I thought my baby was going to be off in the desert with some friends that day and night. He's staying home now, so I'm going to spend the time with him before he goes back to Nevada on Tuesday.

I'm sorry. :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom