Joshua Tree at the OC Fair July 24

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
The Joshua Tree is playing at the Orange County Fair on Friday, July 24. Who's planning on going? Are you buying reserved seats or doing GA?

Deep-fried Twinkies and a celebration of UF, does life get any better? :D

Here's the info:

Jul 24, 2009
08:15 PM - 09:00 PM
THE JOSHUA TREE

OC Fair & Event Center, Action Sports Arena

Event Description:
Friday, 8:15 p.m. (Gates open approximately 60 minutes before show time.)

Including a special celebration of the 25th anniversary of the classic U2 album The Unforgettable Fire.

Admission*: Reserved seats start at $12.50 (includes free Fair admission).
*Limited general admission seating is available on a first-come, first-seated basis with paid Fair admission. Paid admission to the Fair does not guarantee as seat in the Arena. Tickets are on sale to the general public starting March 14 at 10 a.m.

Parking: General $5, Preferred $8.

2009 OC SUPER FAIR: July 10-Aug. 9. Open Wed.-Fri, Noon-Midnight; Sat. & Sun., 10 a.m.-Midnight. Adult $10, Senior (60+) $7, Child (6-12) $5, children 5 and under are free.

The Joshua Tree is playing at the Orange County Fair on Friday, July 24. Who's planning on going? Are you buying reserved seats or doing GA?

Deep-fried Twinkies and a celebration of UF, does life get any better? :D

Here's the info:

Jul 24, 2009
08:15 PM - 09:00 PM
THE JOSHUA TREE

OC Fair & Event Center, Action Sports Arena

Event Description:
Friday, 8:15 p.m. (Gates open approximately 60 minutes before show time.)

Including a special celebration of the 25th anniversary of the classic U2 album The Unforgettable Fire.

Admission*: Reserved seats start at $12.50 (includes free Fair admission).
*Limited general admission seating is available on a first-come, first-seated basis with paid Fair admission. Paid admission to the Fair does not guarantee as seat in the Arena. Tickets are on sale to the general public starting March 14 at 10 a.m.

Parking: General $5, Preferred $8.

2009 OC SUPER FAIR: July 10-Aug. 9. Open Wed.-Fri, Noon-Midnight; Sat. & Sun., 10 a.m.-Midnight. Adult $10, Senior (60+) $7, Child (6-12) $5, children 5 and under are free.

The more I get to know you, the more I am BLOWN AWAY by your thoroughness and organizational skills. :ohmy: That is probably a large part in why you're on the AWF B.O.D. :applaud:

Not sure if I'll be going to this, but it would be cool to hear a good majority of The Unforgettable Fire. :drool:

cowbell.gif

:love: Wow! I did not know this was happening! Thanks for posting!

:hmm: This could be my first tribute band experience and fellow interferencer encounter :shifty:

*runs to grab planner*

Make sure you let us know who you are so you can ignore us in the future!!!

ps...my informant, who lost at golf today, said that they just landed 2 gigs at the LA County Fair in September....more info when he releases but, psst...., I know...:shifty:

Yeah, I lost by 4...what's it to ya Mr BAW!?!?:huh:

It should be a fun night of funnel cakes, corn dogs and U2 . Unless there is a change...SPOILER ALERT....here's the planned set list:

Magnificent
Vertigo
SBS
Beautiful Day
Still Haven't Found
Mysterious Ways
Breathe
WOWY
---------------
OUR SHORT TRIBUTE TO THE 25th ANNIVERSARY of UF (wish there was more time for more songs)

Unforgettable Fire
A Sort of Homecoming
Bad
Pride
-----------------

Bullet
Running
Streets
I Will Follow
NYD
Boots
One

Hope to see you there!

Thanks to the lovely Miss Dev for posting this for us! JT Loves U! :heart::love::heart:

Make sure you let us know who you are so you can ignore us in the future!!!

ps...my informant, who lost at golf today, said that they just landed 2 gigs at the LA County Fair in September....more info when he releases but, psst...., I know...:shifty:

lol - or you can ignore me in the future :ohmy: I hope to know by mid-week if I am free to go.

And thanks for the heads up on LA County fair - Good to know that you know :sexywink:

I am not going to be able to make it tomorrow night after all :( but the LA Fair looks very promising, as does Romano's in October (and possibly The Blue Cafe show, depending on how plans shake out for my niece's birthday). Have fun everyone!!

Back
Top Bottom