Joshua Tree at the LA County Fair Sept. 9,10,11,14.....who's going?!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I posted the above-comment in the wrong thread...sorry...

BUT...you U2JT fans who did not make it last night.......WOW, FREAKIN' WOW!!! The band saved it for the last night; blowing out the crowd with their voice, their antics, their ad-libs...I was surprised to see Melissa Pruitt the belly dancer on Weds. night but she was great.

Joshua Tree gave the LA County Fair crowd such a warm thank you with their ending "Walk On....", everyone was cheering , even those on the sky-way....they then closed with ONE...

Two of the best performances came with Helter Skelter (nuts!) and HMTMKMKM...great job guys; ABSOLUTELY IN MY LIMITED AND UNIMPORTANT OPINION, THE BEST SETS YOU'VE EVER PUT TOGETHER!!!

I've got a series of photos that I'll link up later but there is one pic that I know Jason wants to see....:lol:

Blaze said "Hi!" and he wants what you've got! :wink:

34499%3C4%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D82%3B%3D%3B88%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3A%3B38%3A%3C3%3C2ot1lsi

Last edited:
By the way, we've captured another one....this is my nephew/Godson, Dennis, a music producer himself, who just had to see what all the hub-bub was about; we thought the final night at the LACF would be just perfect! He loved it and announced he would be telling his friends too!

BAW babysits him in this photo!!!

34499%3C8723232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D82%3B%3D%3B88%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3A%3B393%3A46%3Aot1lsi

Great photos! Thanks for posting! Wish I could have been there.

Hey, btw, when is the next show? Please don't say Nov. in Vegas.

jsandys said:
Great photos! Thanks for posting! Wish I could have been there.

Hey, btw, when is the next show? Please don't say Nov. in Vegas.

Nov. in Vegas...................

seriously though, hold on to your hats, were working on cooking something up........ potentially close to the end of the month.....stay tuned to U2JT.com for updates.

thousandfold said:

Aw, man... I'm not going to be there tonight! Mean, evil work wants me to actually, you know, be at my job and do work.... :(

hey, you ended up being there :D . it was great to see you. it was such a blast! except the part where the button on my pants fell off. jeez those pants were my favs. oh well. was great anyway.

hey, thanks to everyone for all the nice compliments on my dancing at the fair!!!! i had a blast....hopefully the boys will let me come back and pretend to be morleigh/christina again sometime!!! :dance: and a big thanks to mr. baw for the awesome pix...if anyone got any more pix of the bellydance i'd appreciate it if you'd send'em to me please....at

bellydancer@u2.com

thanks again and hopefully i'll see you all in vegas!!

melissa

agentmissa said:
I finally got all the pics up on the scrapbook
shootme.gif

There are 107 for your enjoyment. Thanks to everyone who contributed.

Just click on the link in my sig.

Awesome job Missa! I love it! Thanks for doing all of that. I especially appreciate it since I'm way out here in Texas and can't go see the guys when I want. And thanks again to everybody that shared their pics! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom