Joshua Tree at the House of Blues Anaheim April 23

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Joshua Tree is playing the House of Blues Anaheim on Thursday, April 23 with opening band The Ruse. Doors are at 7 and the show starts at 8. Tickets go on sale this weekend and are $7.50-10. This is an all-ages show.

I've seen the band play at the House of Blues Anaheim before and the larger venue definitely suits them.

Who's in?

Dev, Thanks for posting this for us. It was kind of a last minute show. We will be doing a few more songs off the new album: Magnificent, Breathe and possibly NLOTH.

As for the details:

The tickets are $10 if you buy in advance or $12.50 at the door that night. They also have a 4-pack option that you get 4 tickets for $7.50 each so bring some friends.

The band that is opening is called The Ruse. THE RUSE on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads Apparently they are working with Live Nation (who is doing this show and also U2's tour) and they are going to be paying in the parking lot of several o the U2 shows on the upcoming tour. Check out their MySpace page!

Hope to see you all out there!

I was thinking HOB would be too hard to get into and too expensive. I've eaten at the ESPN Zone before and it was pretty good. Any other Downtown Disney recommendations?

^Stalker found lurking by BOOMCHA...

BEST JT SHOW (IMO) YET!!!!

Magnificent, Breathe, Sexy Boots, NLOTH...AWESOME!!!

Matter of fact, a great JT family turnout with some surprise Interferences, current and past...

BAW's, Devlin, RedrocksU2, Icelle, Jan w/Billy and son, Ignacio, Jeff and Lisa, some lurkers in the background...a lot of new faces, many first timers who really showed their appreciation..a full-House of Blues!!!

The show was fantastic. I really think JT is best on those big stages--all the guys really seem to enjoy having that space. "Breathe" (my favorite song on the album) was incredible. And Mike's drum solo with "40" was insane :rockon: Next show for me will be The Chedge's Birthday Extravaganza at Romano's Redlands. Can't wait.

Back
Top Bottom