Joshua Tree at Romano's Riverside May 15

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Sad that I can't make Tribute Fest this weekend but am looking forward to JT's next show at Romano's in Riverside not just because the band rocks it there every time, but because it's also a celebration of The Chedge's birthday! The show starts at 10.

The details:

JT is back at Romano's and it's Chedge's Birthday. He's has requested you all bring him a gift! A specific gift!! Please bring 1 non-perishable food item to the show (or you can bring more). Everything collected will be donated to the Orange County Food Bank. Come enjoy the music of U2, celebrate a 40th birthday and do a little something to help someone in need!

We always have a great time at Romano's and look forward to seeing you there. Come out early and enjoy the fantastic food Romano's has to offer!

Who's in?

Aw the site of my first Interference gathering. Sorry I can't make this one. I'll be close - up in Santa Barbara... wait a minute... if I rent a car... :hmm:

Ooh I want to go!! It's been a little rough, my mom is having a major surgery this weekend. If all goes well I'll definitely want some several stiff drinks and good company in the desert.

Ooh I want to go!! It's been a little rough, my mom is having a major surgery this weekend. If all goes well I'll definitely want some several stiff drinks and good company in the desert.

Best to your Mom. Hope that all works out without complication. Sending good thoughts and prayers her way. (And your way too).

Be great to see you if you can make it out that night and all is well with your Mom. And if you make it out, I'll certainly buy you a drink or three.

Thank you so much for the positive thoughts Edge_orchestra and beegee! I'm looking forward to all this being over , especially my mom. I'm alsolooking forward to warming up my off key singalong voice in preparations for the next leg of the tour

Just throwing this one out there but one song I haven't really heard in years is "Love Comes Tumbling."

Ok, so anything you guys want to hear that night????

"Hawkmoon 269"
"God Part II" [But I ask for that all the time...]

Still in a 'Pop' mood, I suppose.
"Mofo"
"Gone"
"Last Night On Earth"

Any B-sides are always a nice change of pace.
"Things to Make and Do"
"Three Sunrises"
"Lady With The Spinning Head"
"A Room At The Heartbreak"
"Everlasting Love" (will sound fantastic on the new SJ200 - just sayin') :up:

Maybe kick in some 'old school'?
"I Fall Down"
"I Threw A Brick..."
"11 O'clock Tick Tock"
"Surrender"

And if you play the entire title track to 'Zooropa', I'd pee myself. So warn me ahead of time, so I can wear my Depends.

:lol::D:up:

Whatever is played, I am sure it will be a great show. Romano's is a cool venue. And as it's Chas' bday show, it will be a fun show fo' sho'.

I still have some "Over The Hill" party favors from my 40th bday party...I should bring them for you Chas. :)

As far as requests.... :hmm: I would love to hear "God Part II" again as well.
Btw Jeff, they played it for me once :reject:

:)

I still have some "Over The Hill" party favors from my 40th bday party...I should bring them for you Chas. :)

As far as requests.... :hmm: I would love to hear "God Part II" again as well.
Btw Jeff, they played it for me once :reject:

:)

He's played it a few times for me too. It's one I always suggest. No need to hide. :D

Now if I can only get the actual U2 to play "God Part II" AND "Hawkmoon 269"...

Back
Top Bottom