Joshua Tree at Romano's Riverside May 15

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My hotel is officially booked.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Same here.

The family and I went to The Mission Inn last week, just to look around (That's where my wedding reception was held at) and to stroll around.....and I remember that you stayed there. :)
That place is so beautiful, especially in the Xmas time.
*random*

I'm still up because I drank caffeine to make the drive back to L.A. and it hasn't worn off. :crack:
My friend and I arrived late, around 11 so we missed the preparty festivities. I had a blast tonight! We walked in when Twilight started. Highlights for me were Seconds, In god's country, and ...actually there were a ton of pleasant surprises! I found some of the blue crack gang and had a very fun time. Chedge was PLASTERED! Birthdays are ok though:up:

Glad to see my Joshua Tree/Zabriske Point travelling companions and meet some of the Interference folks I'd not previously met.

Hope that everyone had a good time at the show. Romano's is great as JT get to play long sets. Fantastic that they added "Gone" & "Last Night On Earth" from Pop... loads of other great tunes that they hadn't played as much.

Happy 40th to The Chedge! Hugs to one and all... it's late and time for "Schoo 2" to get some sleep...

ZZZzzzzz...

Here's a couple of pictures (I shot on TH) of the emerald limited edition Fender Blues Jr. that we gave Chas for his birthday.

Judging by the look on his face last night when we presented it, I think Rachel and I definitely surprised him. :up:

DSC01486.jpg

DSC01505.jpg

DSC01507.jpg

DSC01503.jpg

DSC01503.jpg

DSC01478.jpg

DSC01475.jpg

It is a great new addition to Chedge-World.

Oh my goodness!! Run over is such a strong description! I didn't mean to if I did, I'm sorry.:reject: I spotted Carlos and made my way over

Hahaha that's not what I meant !

He text me saying y'all were in the patio earlier so that's where I checked first. I saw him by the speaker then Dev and Nic. I was surprised how spacious the place was. I honesty don't remember bumping into anyone which is why I feel badly. Let me buy you a drink in Anaheim. That's how things were settled in the old west right? Or was it dueling ...

Back
Top Bottom