Joshua Tree at Romano's Riverside May 15

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gone just started to play on my SoundDock and I remember the guys doing an awesome job with that track a few years back in Long Beach....I think it was the first time I heard them play it...it was VERY well done. Lots of emotion in it.

Sicy I just saw the caption you have on it.

'She looks like a professional' lol.

5695_154730629691_593664691_3536229.jpg

There you go, C.

Next time come to the parties :tsk:

Some new to JT interesting U2 items one might see at the show are...

Scott's new Aguilar Bass cabinet. (Like the one's Adam is using on 360). Scott still has the Ashdown amp and cabinets too (Like what Adam used on Elevation and Vertigo tours). For those that haven't seen JT recently... Scott has an Adam Clayton signature model Warwick Reverso bass AND a purple/lilac sparkle Fender Precission. Looks the part/sounds the part.

And... Chas has a new Gibson SJ200 acoustic, like the one Edge has been using for "Stuck In A Moment..." on the 360 tour. Chas' isn't the Townshend signature model but still a great guitar that sounds and looks amazing.

And lest I forget that there has been bellydancer sitings, courtesy of the lovely Michelle. You'd think she'd learned from Morleigh herself.

Short answer, everyone should be at Romano's this coming Saturday night to enjoy a great birthday show for Chas and a great night of U2 music.

Back
Top Bottom