Joshua Tree at Romano's Riverside May 15

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We didn't meet Outside despite the fact she ran over me getting to the front...we had fun...! nice see friends in such a drunken setting (Chedge!)

Post a couple pics in a while.

Where's ur pics, hmmmmmmm? :waiting:

Remind me, whos who in this piccy? I see Carlos and Outsider in the middle...

beegee and cleasai in the back row, we can't see you :(
front row: nicv, outsider, redrocks, and outsider's friend - sorry can't remember names?? is she on interference?

Anyone have anymore pictures from the show?

I have some that I posted on FB, not that great, taken w/my phone, but still cool. I'll be back after my coffee :)

:yawn:

Nicv, I like that picture you posted on fb ! we're all visible!
I didn't really meet cleasai or beegee this time :(

Aw man! I definitely shouldve been there earlier to hang out with you all before the show. I was at a friends graduation party in long beach before I made my way over.

It was fun seeing everyone again.

Carlos and I discovered that we lived in the same neighborhood many years ago. He was even a customer in the store where I worked.

We've known each other for five or six years now and never knew that until last Saturday.

:lol:

Completely awesome show and a wonderful gathering!! The band and the people have definitely gotten me excited for Anaheim.

And Michelle was amazing, a great addition to an already great show.

Sad I had to leave at midnight, how late did the show go?

^it kept going and going and getting better and better :love:

hmmm I'd say 2am or after or I could be way off? :wink:

It was a super great show! It was a good time! I really enjoyed catching up with everyone, I just wish I had gotten there a bit earlier to hang out more before the show. The show was seriously a lot of fun and a great setlist. My favs were Bad, Gone, Ultraviolet, and Wild Horses acoustic was just fantastic. :love:

Loved seeing you all! I am really looking forward to Anaheim! Part-ay on the West Coast :hyper:

Pics on the way.....

31202_1349760555776_1584235415_3078.jpg

31202_1349760475774_1584235415_3078.jpg

31202_1349753995612_1584235415_3078.jpg

Thanks to everyone that came out and for all the birthday wishes. I had a great time.
My personal highlights were Bad of course and Wild Horses which was not at all planned but just sort of happened. It was fun even though I mixed up the verses...

Also, thanks for Jeff and Rachel for my new amp. I still cant believe you guys got it for me!

Thanks to everyone that came out and for all the birthday wishes. I had a great time.
My personal highlights were Bad of course and Wild Horses which was not at all planned but just sort of happened. It was fun even though I mixed up the verses...

Also, thanks for Jeff and Rachel for my new amp. I still cant believe you guys got it for me!

:D Glad to do it. Cool gifts for cool folks. Just the way it should be. Aren't surprises fun? :up:

I must say that listening to Jeff's guitar work on In God's Country, has become one of my favorite things to look forward to, he is an amazing guitar player. His fingers just explode on that song.

Too bad I did not take my camera to take a picture of him in action, next time for sure.
:up:

I must say that listening to Jeff's guitar work on In God's Country, has become one of my favorite things to look forward to, he is an amazing guitar player. His fingers just explode on that song.

Too bad I did not take my camera to take a picture of him in action, next time for sure.
:up:

Wow! I am humbled. Thank you Carlos.

I must say, it is always good fun and an honor to play a song with Joshua Tree. And Chas' Gibson SJ-200 is a dream to play. The thing practically plays itself!

Might I add, it was great having you, Outsider and Dev there. I was very much thinking of my 'travelling companions', THE actual Joshua Tree and Zabriske Point while playing "In God's Country" on Saturday night.

:wave: :D

Back
Top Bottom