Joshua Tree 6/19 - El Cajon (San Diego Cnty)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edge_Orchestra

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Is there an opening act????

Fake Dallas will do a set??
:)

"Schoo 2" will perform as ALL 4-Daltons! :lol:

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Not sure if there is an opener. There isn't one listed on the flyer.

JT%20El%20Cajon.JPG

Is this show still on? We were going to try to make this one since we can't make the fair. Glad to hear you guys have Shawn Brady for that show. :)

I'm hoping to! Though it isn't looking good because I don't think anyone will go with me. (They have good reasons but still :sigh: )

Thanks for all the info Edge-0 and I still hope to be there!

Can't make the fair unfortunately :( (It's Comic-con, around which the geek year revolves. (my kids are the geeks... er.. not me. :shifty: )

Yay! I've never been to NY in my life. The tickets were a last minute impulse buy. I still have no clue about plans, except I figured if I have the tickets, I will get there somehow!

Looks like I'm not going to make it tonight. :( Have a great time you guys!

Crap I actually forgot about comic-con! :doh:

Oooh do you usually go? We go every year. (You know it's all sold out right? :ohmy: I hope you have your tickets already!)

This is going to be my first year going. I was able to snag a ticket for Thusday. I really wanted to go during the weekend.

It used to be the weekends were more crowded, but now that all the days sell out it's pretty much the same. It can get really crowded and crazy on the main floor. Hopefully there will be a good panel or something you are interested in going to see on Thursday so you can step away from the craziness for a bit! Watch the Comic-con website a week or 2 before the 21st for the daily schedules to go up. And remember the more popular ones will have long lines to get in and can fill up. It's :crack: but have fun!! :wave:
(Oh and either get dropped off or take public transportation or arrive early if you are driving and expect to park anywhere near downtown. :lol: Many of the parking garages near the convention center are full before the doors open.)

Back
Top Bottom