iTunes event in San Jose, CA Tues Oct 26th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SFGAL

The Fly
Thinking about trying to go see Bono & Edge at the California Theater in San Jose if this is really going to happen. Anyone know anymore about this?
Even if it is 'invite only'... who says fans can't go and hang out outside for a glimpse? ;)
Anyone else interested in meeting up?

I was thinking the same thing. BUT, do you think since Bono is in Portland tonight he maybe staying on the west coast until early next week. Who knows, maybe he has to meet with his Elevation Partners for some venture capital discussions which would mean he would be in the Bay Area!!! :)

I just can't believe that they would say 'Bono & Edge invite you...' if they weren't really going to be there. They seem to be taking this iTunes thing pretty seriously so there might be a good chance they will really be there. Let's see what we hear the next few days.
Perhaps we might see him hanging around someplace in SF. I'll keep a look out LOL!

I can pretty much say with 99% certainty that B & E will be there.

Thus, all you who are going, can you take some pics & post them? :hyper:

I just can't make that kind of drive from LA b/c, well, let's just say medical reasons & keep it at that... :(

(And I'd do just about anything for anyone who'd dare say, "Melissa from Boston says Hi" to Bono. :p :D)

dream chaser said:
I can pretty much say with 99% certainty that B & E will be there.

Thus, all you who are going, can you take some pics & post them? :hyper:

I just can't make that kind of drive from LA b/c, well, let's just say medical reasons & keep it at that... :(

(And I'd do just about anything for anyone who'd dare say, "Melissa from Boston says Hi" to Bono. :p :D)

Hi Mel! Long time no see...
I'm kinda bummed to hear you won't be making it, but I hope you're okay!
I might make it...we'll see. LOL

Two threads going on about this- here & PLEBA.. anyway I'm going to try and get there about 9am. No idea about parking etc. but I bet the traffic will be horrible and the weather will be wet but hey... if Edge & Bono are there...it'll make it all worth while!
I don't often drive from SF to SJ but I imagine its yukky!

i work for disneyland

Bono B. Jones said:
Well, Bono was at Disneyland with his family on Friday....

WHAT!!!???

:hyperventilates:

Last edited:
*gives icelle a paper bag and a tissue

we were there just a few weeks ago, icelle.
just a few FREAKING weeks ago.
you knew when it was gay day, but not when it was BONO day?

:mad:

ali looks sexy in levi's :shifty:

Dont feel bad Icelle, I'm 20 min from San Jose and I seriously cannot get out of work to go try to catch a glimpse of Bono. :sigh:

I wasn't mad...actually more frustrated....I did try to find a connection for Char but this schedule seems so iffy and who knows, since its a private bash, you girls may not even get a chance to see him...HOPING I"M WRONG...

I just can't take that chance....good luck tho'.

Gotcha, I am not 100% I want to go bc of the researching about it that I have been doing and also my family is a little antsy about me going by myself.

If I do go I am going to be wearing a pink leather jacket. :D I hope to meet up with some of the inters going.

Back
Top Bottom