It Might Get Loud LA Screening June 19

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
"It Might Get Loud," the new documentary staring The Edge, Jimmy Page and Jack White, is being screened during the Los Angeles Film Festival on Friday, June 19th at 7 pm at the Mann Festival Theater. Tickets go on sale tomorrow and are $12.

Who's interested?

Details on the festival can be found here.

The movie officially opens Aug. 14 in LA and New York, so another gathering may be arranged for that, too.

I've been trying to see if I can make it. Still don't know, but maybe! Been waiting so long for this movie! :drool:

I'm wondering if the seats are reserved like when we saw U23D, or if we'll need to line up early to get seats together... this is because I work on Fridays usually until 7 pm, so I already need to get off early just to go at all (and I'm in San Diego), but if I need to take all day off just to line up for seats with my family I probably have to pass. :(

Aww that's sweet of you :cute: Except I'll be 4 people if I go :uhoh: My daughters and the guitarist husband want to see it too :rolleyes: sheesh. :wink:
That would be great if you could find out about the seating :hug:

I just got this back from LA Film Fest people:

I'm sorry but there are no reserved seats for this screening.

So probably all of us who are going should plan to meet beforehand so we can sit together. I haven't gotten my ticket yet but tickets are available through the film fest website and are $14.50 total ($12 plus fees). Maybe dinner that night?

Just bought two tickets for Maddy and I. We're in! I just can't pick up my tickets in advance of the show, so maybe we'll have to head into Westwood earlier in the day, walk around, and pick up our tickets/line-up. :hmm: :hyper:

Aww damn. Thanks for the info. I don't think I'm going to make it then :(

But if something changes and I end up planning on going I'll be back! :wave:

Damn! I can't go on that day either, it's my last day of work before a 2 week vacation :drool: But at least I can see it sometime while on vaca. :love:

(I hope it comes to San Diego!)

Do you think the movie will be crowded / long lines? I'm all for dinner, but not certain if we need to be in line for decent seating... Just throwing that out there... What do y'all think?

Could people meet for dinner around 5? I don't think it would take too much more than an hour to eat and The Stand is really close to the theater, so we should be able to get in our seats before 6:45.

Back
Top Bottom