It Might Get Loud LA Screening June 19

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
IMG_4238.jpg

i love how blurry this one is :wink: oh well!
IMG_4239.jpg

IMG_4240.jpg

IMG_4241.jpg

One of my favorite moments was watching Jimmy Page listen to a record. The director does a pretty good job of giving us peeks into their brains. Some great edge moments but I don't want to give anything away. The music of course is great.

Good to see you all again; Maddy, Lila, Carlos, Ethan, Devlin
:hug:

Seriously kicking myself now for not going, especially since we worked in LA on Friday morning :doh:

But at least I can live vicariously through my friends and Maddy's pics! :D

One of my favorite moments was watching Jimmy Page listen to a record. The director does a pretty good job of giving us peeks into their brains. Some great edge moments but I don't want to give anything away. The music of course is great.

Good to see you all again; Maddy, Lila, Carlos, Ethan, Devlin
:hug:

:hug: :hug:

I agree, watching Jimmy listen to his records... :cute: He is just the most adorable little thing ever!! (and Edge of course was pretty cute too.... :giggle: )

:hug: :hug: :hug:

The documentary was AWESOME!!! A really great idea to cut out all the clutter and solely make it about the four of them: the electric guitar and JP, E and JW. Brilliantly executed. I highly recommend it to anyone who loves the electric guitar! :heart: :love:

Lila, Maddy, Dev, Carlos and Kat, thanks for sharing such a wonderful experience with me. I cannot wait to see it again! :hyper:

The movie was incredible and I'm so glad I got to see it at the cool theater with 2/3rds of the guitar heroes in the room. I totally recommend everyone see it if they get the chance.

It was great, as always, to hang out with Kathie, Lila, Maddy, Ethan and Carlos :hug: .

The movie does have its official release the day before my birthday. Who's up for a second gathering?

well thats what i get for staying away from the boards for awhile. totally missed the film festival and i was in hollywood on friday too :( i finally saw the full preview of this when i saw Moon that night. ill definitely check it out when its released

Back
Top Bottom