Is there anyone here from Liverpool U.K, or the Isle of Man?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
TheWho4Life said:
HEY! I think Roger Daltrey was born somewhere is Liverpool! I believe he was anyway. YAY! I want to go to the UK so bad!
I may be wrong on that.... he was either born in Liverpool, or Sussex, but maybe he lives in Sussex now.... GGRR I dont remember I will look it up soon!

MooMoo! said:
i want to go to America! (mabey we could sign up as exchange students?):D :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
Are you talkin to me??? Cause if you are, I would LOVE to sign up as exchange students! I want to go there so bad! But I dotn think we could be exchange students cause we dont have to learn a different language or anything.....

LOL, your're right. Same here! But, I spelled "color" colour on one of my school papers last year cause I wanted to be british, and i got it marked wrong! lol. I was like technically its spelled right! hehe.

My great great great great grandmother was from Castletown, Isle of Man. She was convicted at Castle Rushen of beating up a man (one of the Keen boys) who didnt pay for her 'services' and stole some money (that was rightfully hers IMHO). She was transported to Australia where she married a shirt thief from Wiltshire. The rest of the family knicked off to Liverpool.

And that is one of the reasons why Im Australian. Does that count? :huh:

beli said:
My great great great great grandmother was from Castletown, Isle of Man. She was convicted at Castle Rushen of beating up a man (one of the Keen boys) who didnt pay for her 'services' and stole some money (that was rightfully hers IMHO). She was transported to Australia where she married a shirt thief from Wiltshire. The rest of the family knicked off to Liverpool.

And that is one of the reasons why Im Australian. Does that count? :huh:
my school is in Castletown, castle rushen high school. so are you 1/16 th manx?:D

MooMoo! said:
my school is in Castletown, castle rushen high school. so are you 1/16 th manx?:D

I actually have another Manx ancestor too, also from Castletown (Douglas) but she came to Oz of her own free will. I have no idea why. I have forgotten how many immigrants Im descended from. 34? 36? so that makes me about ........... ummm.......... 1/16th manx. :up:

Hey Moo,

I tried to email you but you have turned that option off.

If you ever want to crap on about Isle of Man, pm or email me. I have AIM too but Im not very good at it. :D

Nup. Want too though. It looks beautiful. It looks cold and windy but nevertherless beautiful.

One day we will do the Europe thing and visit Isle of Man, Scotland and Ireland etc.

ive finished my u2 shirt, so maybe if i go walking round town with it on ill get stopped by somone.

i was told there was a 16 year old fan on the island but have yet to find them. they could even go to my school!!!:(

Hope you find someone soon. Moo. I havent and I live in amuch bigger place than you and theres even a couple of fans on this site from my city and I still cant hook up withtthem. :huh:

we finish on friday, and we're gettting our results next week too.:yikes: they already have the science and maths results but they wont give us them till they get the english results!:rant:

Back
Top Bottom