Irish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lil'Bono

War Child
Any irish Bono/u2 fans in here?
Preferably Northern, but if there are any southeren thats cool too!!
It's just no-one i know likes u2,well a lot of my mum's friends like them,but no-one my age does!:sad: Ah well more bono for me,eh?

I LOVE BONO!;):) I am 14, how old are you? I am Irish, I have never been, but would love too.;):) I am from the south side.:wink:;) I weould love to talk with ya'!;):wink:

It's in the north of Ireland! You've never heard of Portadown?:ohmy:
It's pretty famous,well maybe thats not a good thing!!!
You ever heard of Drumcree church,orangemen,the garvaghy road?
You have bound to heard of the Garvaghy road!!

Cool.;) Sorry, lil' Bono, I don't know much about Ireland's cites, I think it a great place, it just sadly, has it's tramuas. Every place does sometime or another. I want to go to Ireland, I don't care where!;):) But defitely to meet The B-Man, have you meant him?;):)

The concert was amazing!!But the feeling walking into the grounds of slane castle and seeing the stage,what a feeling!!
I guess that was the point when i realised that i was actually gonna see U2!!
Like i said before the concert was amazing!!I nearly died when bono walked on stage!! I was like :drool:!!!
He's hot on tv,but in real life he's....... too good for words!!
I'm going to see them again when they go on tour. I'm going to see every show they play in Ireland,but no matter how good this tour is nothing will ever top your first U2 concert (well i guess if i met bono,that would !!),it's one big emotional rollercoaster!!
One minute your screaming,then you're singing,then you crying!!
But what an experience,it's surreal,totally out of this world!!
You're totally drained after the concert,but you on a total high!!
I hope you get to see them + meet bono!!

i was at that concert, in the pit! it was really something else, bono had tears running down his face at one stage, his father was buried the day before, he nodded at me during mys. ways as well cause i think he wanted the girl next to me to get up onto the stage:)

im from the north too! a place called Belfast, you heard of it? ;) your the second person ive met in her from the north,lara mullen went to the same school me :wink:

achtung davy said:
im from the north too! a place called Belfast, you heard of it? ;) your the second person ive met in her from the north,lara mullen went to the same school me :wink:

I know, me and Davy had to endure the same horrible school for 7 years except he didn't have to wear the blue skirt and tights :|
:D

I'm going to see every show they play in Ireland

:lol:

They were only going to play once here for the Elevation tour. It really gets on my goat when people moan that they didn't play enough times where they lived when the band are Irish and thought one night was ok to play here. What's the craic with that? I'd like to see them play at Croke Part. :drool: I was at Slane 2.

Lil'Bono said:
It's in the north of Ireland! You've never heard of Portadown?:ohmy:
It's pretty famous,well maybe thats not a good thing!!!
You ever heard of Drumcree church,orangemen,the garvaghy road?
You have bound to heard of the Garvaghy road!!

It's really sad that we are famous for riots and trouble at orange parades etc, isn't it?
:|

A woman phoned me in work last week to complain about the service at the portadown dorothy perkins. /random

you hafta love it, when the belfast tours bus goes past the university, me and my mate start fighting so all the tourists can home and say they seen a real life riot! hehehe i suppose you had to be there...

achtung davy said:
you hafta love it, when the belfast tours bus goes past the university, me and my mate start fighting so all the tourists can home and say they seen a real life riot! hehehe i suppose you had to be there...

I went on the tour bus! :lol:
I actually learnt some things but I was really really REALLY cold.
:| I never see the tour bus passing queens but if i do and see some eejits fighting i will know to ignore them ;)
i wonder who that poor girl you were talking to who you thought was me actually was. :hmm:

ive no idea laura, she used to go to my..our school though, cause i reconised her face, she probably thinks i was coming on to a random girl? ah well ;)

i always meet some weirdos at the ll/ kd's. :der: actually, i always meet weirdos. :hmm:
it wasn't a girl called laura who had a brother in your year called matthew was it?

"it wasn't a girl called laura who had a brother in your year called matthew was it?"

ive no idea, im not too good at details, seems like alot of effort ;(

the important thing is, it wasn't me. :up:
you missed out on a, er, wonderful opportunity. :D

i'll look out for mr. parker so i can introduce myself to him next time. :up:

har har. i'll believe it when i see it.
im bitter. i can't get over the fact everyone else thinks they can whine because u2 didnt travel to some remote island while they thought doing one show in their homeland was cool. i want to whine too :grumpy:
we went to a school in dunmurry.
davy is a year older than me.
we're at the same university too.
:up:

Back
Top Bottom