Ireland calling - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > ZOOTV > Interference Gatherings
Click Here to Login

Old 08-04-2000, 10:55 PM   #16
The Fly

Local Time: 09:54 PM
Hey Am!!

I've been so darn busy in the general forum that I've missed your postings here. It all sounds great, your suggestions. there's only one thing though. you and I can certainly have that drink as friends, but we're gonna end up duking it out over that bass thing.

I think three bass players in one family is one too many dontcha think???

Lets exchange addys or Icq's or something. maybe that tribute band isn't so far fetched after all

Old 08-05-2000, 12:16 AM   #17
The Fly

Hey Am!!

I've been so darn busy in the general forum that I've missed your postings here. It all sounds great, your suggestions. there's only one thing though. you and I can certainly have that drink as friends, but we're gonna end up duking it out over that bass thing.

I think three bass players in one family is one too many dontcha think???

Lets exchange addys or Icq's or something. maybe that tribute band isn't so far fetched after all

Old 08-15-2000, 11:12 AM   #18
The Fly

Hello Am, no I havent given up on you yet. If you're still out there here is my address

whiteflag84@hotmail.com

i hope I didn't say anything rude to make you mad. I can assure you I was kidding. Sometimes my humor doesn't come across well online.

Yes I will be in Dublin in Oct. yes I could play something else besides the bass, but the question is could you? What I'm trying to say is that Adam is so damn cool its hard for anyone who understands that to give up the idea of playing his parts I'm actually thinking about taking up the guitar, but I couldn't possibly take The Edge position. I'll never be THAT good....
Old 08-21-2000, 03:47 AM   #19
AM
Refugee

Local Time: 08:54 PM
Hi again,

Whiteflag, are you still there? I was on my holidays for the last two weeks and I managed not to touch a computer for the hole two weeks. But now I'm back.
You think that 3 bass players in one family are two too many? You might be right but luckily enough we like different kinds of music. Anyway - my youngest brother plays the guitar in his band. He is actually quite good but unfortunately he's living in Germany now and all he wants to play is heavy metal.
So this is no good for us.
By the way, I live in Galway (west coast of Ireland) but I'm in Dublin all the time. So if anyone feels like going to Dublin just give me a shout and I'll be there.

see you soon.

am