inTO the HEART: U2 FAN FEST 2003

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AliEnvy

Refugee
U2-GTA fans welcome the world to Toronto November 7-9 with "inTO the HEART - U2 Fan Fest 2003"

With the U2 GTA?s (Greater Toronto Area) second anniversary coming up in November, we decided instead to take our party one step further and create a festival that would welcome the world to Toronto.

The first-ever ?INTO the HEART ? U2 Fan Fest? is a festival by fans for fans hungry for a pre-album, pre-tour U2-fix, an opportunity to come together and celebrate the greatest band in the world?s music and vibe.

A weekend line-up of events including Canada?s most requested U2 tribute band ELEVATION and special guests EXIT, direct from Los Angeles, California performing at the legendary EL MOCAMBO - a venue steeped in U2 history. Back on December 9th, 1980 during the "Boy" tour U2 played for the first time in Canada at this T.O. landmark.

OCTOBER - a celebration of U2 will launch the U2 Fan Fest on Friday. Other events will feature film screenings, U2 karaoke, meet n? greets and many more surprises that will make this a must weekend for the casual U2 fan and die-hards alike the world over!

For complete schedule of events, hotel/travel, venue, RSVP and contact information please visit:

www.intotheheart.com

I'm saving for the upcoming tour, my trip to Europe, my trip to the Gulf Coast...and now it looks like this :) Sounds awesome!

Well well, people... i just got my airfare (good deal on orbitz) :D

gettin in 6:30 PM friday night, leavin sunday at 5:45 PM :)

man i can't wait for this weekend, hah.

Hmm, I'm thinking of coming the saturday night, since I'm in the city anyway.

anitram said:
Hmm, I'm thinking of coming the saturday night, since I'm in the city anyway.

Awesome! Would be great to meet you and it's going to be a fantastic night.

If you're planning to come, please RSVP at the site (we don't need address and phone #) since there is limited room at the pre and post-show parties and we're almost at capacity already :)

http://www.intotheheart.com/

Cool :D

All the info you need is at the web site...please don't forget to register!

www.intotheheart.com

There are a few people who would like to share rooms so if you don't find anyone, let me know and I can hook you up.

U2GTA is excited and proud to announce that the WORLD PREMIERE of

U2 Go Home: LIVE FROM SLANE CASTLE, IRELAND

will be screened at inTO the HEART: U2 FAN FEST 2003 in Toronto, Canada on Nov. 8th at Club 279!!

Don't miss this exclusive chance for a sneak preview at U2's emotional homecoming concert DVD which will be released on Nov. 18th in North America.

For FAN FEST details, locations, showtimes and to reserve your spot visit www.intotheheart.com

am I supposed to be RSVPing or something?

Getting tickets for something?

HELP!

I checked the website...but I am not sure if I found the info I needed.

:help:

Taken right from our website... but hurry up because I believe that at least one of the venue's is already at capacity...

Send us an email to rsvpintotheheart@yahoo.ca containing the following information:

First Name, Middle Initial, Last Name
Address, State/Province, Country, Zip/Postal Code
Email, Phone Number (including area code)
Your day of arrival (Fri/Sat)
If you are staying at the Sheraton Centre Hotel
Names of any other guests (Friends/Family)
The information above is for our records only and will not be sold or given to any other parties. Some of the information will be used for event registration and I.D. tags which will be supplied at the festival.

That's all, Thank you for registering and we look forward to seeing you November 7-9, 2003.

Mr. & Mrs. BAW,

I would love to give you a free parking pass for LAX if you are flying out of there. I am the manager of the band EXIT and also a controller for a parking management company. We run a lot adjacent to the airport that I park at for free whenever I fly out of LAX. If you would like to do the same. Give me a call. My message phone is listed on the exit-band.com website. Let me know.

EXITing,

Christine

What time are people's flights arriving for the most part?

I think that's a good idea! It's always helpful to ensure that you will find your fellow travelers.

I can't believe you will all be here in just 8 days.

Back
Top Bottom