inTO the HEART: U2 FAN FEST 2003

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well the Star Fleet uniforms weren't originally going to be part of the set but we're all drinking Guinness like crazy to gain the necessary weight and I think I can safely promise you an entirely new take on U2 on Saturday night. :)

Live long and prosper,

Mick

i have a star trek uniform :lmao:

too bad i won't be in toronto this weekend :( :sigh:

Hey guys have fun enjoying the tribute shows.:up:
Wish I could be there.

Have fun watching the new DVD/movie.

If one of you bumps into Bono in Ottawa please give him my kindest regards.

Sincerely-
diamond
(the big guy):)

I e-mailed you too, at that yahoo.ca address you gave on this thread. :)

yeah, what's going on...i was supposed to get a phone call from BAW and guaca :angry:

uh oh...ducks for cover

errrr....dont pelt me.....we knew the drill.....small thing everyone seems to forgot to do...ummmm..charge our phones....around 3 in the afternoon most of use realized phones were done....its was like Vegas all over again..remember....we'd call..and we'd get voicemail..noone seemed to have their phones on...

then phones werent working....at the venue....mine definitely didnt work....no signal for me....where did Jesse call you from...he didnt even mention that he was calling and he was with us all day pretty much????

I know I know..Im worse than slime....when last I left the post party....Zone was in the midst of group tequila shots...:lmao:

intentions were there....just couldnt get everything to cooperate very well...

jesse called me before the pre-show, i presume from the hotel? :shrug:

my cell phone was on the entire time...i even fell asleep on the sofa in front of the tv with it laying next to me till it ran out of battery juice around 4am (texas time) :lol: :mad:

*goes to find the biggest can of silly string ever* :p

aw..he must have called you from his room then..after the Slane screening..Arun, Jesse, myself and my guy...went to try and locate everyone..they dispersed really quickly..then we met up with Jessica, Char, April, Jeff and Paul..then we went shopping..I knew Jesse's phone was working because he got a call from Diamond as we were walking down the street....and then after shopping only had time to go back to hotel, change and head down for party setup...again..sorry sorry sorry..I know Ill never live this one down..but Ill try...

or was it Aruns phone that was working....I dont remember...its all a blur...I need more sleep...

Im just downloading pics to snapfish and will post for you soon.

I really am sorry we didnt call y'all....

just call me by my new name...mud...:|

ciao:wave:

hey guys....

i had a really great time at the fan fest. seeing rattle and hum on the big screen was great and i had such a fun time at el macombo (sp? :huh: ). it was my first U2 tribute band experience. can't wait to see the pics.

guaca said:
Im just downloading pics to snapfish and will post for you soon.

I really am sorry we didnt call y'all....

just call me by my new name...mud...:|

ciao:wave:

you'll just have to come visit me in texas sometime to make up for it guaca :sexywink:

jk! :p only if you want to :wink:

Well....

After getting back to the hotel room at 5am (post tequila shot :no: - I felt that this morning), I proceeded to ignore all three alarms I set for 6:30am....and missed my flight. :tsk:

Luckily (and I want to emphasis the LUCK part), I got out of Detroit tonight. I am back at home in Illinois - and now have to figure out how to get my car back (45 minutes away at another airport).

I HAD A BLAST. Sorry for all who were and were not expecting phone calls. We had intentions of calling...things, um, got blurrrrry (damn Canadian brews).

Anngel, dahlink, next thread if you please...silly...pics are posted already...:)

Back
Top Bottom