InTO The Heart 2008 - Get ready, beeches!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I do :angry: Better than you, old man :angry:

Ok, I need to sit on a couple phone books, but I manage.

ok, if they don't give us the dates by this weekend i'm not gonna be able to put in my request for vacation time.... I got yelled at today for asking not to work saturday the 27th... Apparently 10 days prior to the day you can't work it's not enough, so i don't even want to know what they'll do if i don't ask for vacation at least a month ahead... :mad:

I honestly do not understand why dates cannot be confirmed a month and a half out. I'm sure there's a decent rationale, I'd just like to know what it is that's preventing me from booking anything right now.

I'm with you on that one. I have found a good flight and hotel rate IF I book in the next few days.

Yeah, i don't know what happened and, to be honest, i don't really care about going anymore...

We already lost the BAWs, Jess, Paul, Martijn... Cari might not go as well, sooo... :shrug:

I spoke to one of the organizers a few weeks back and he said they were aiming for the weekend before U2 released their album, but this was back when we thought U2 were releasing it on Nov. 18th so who knows if that date still stands...:hmm:

Anyway, I couldn't make it the last couple years but now that I actually live in T.O. I'll def be able to attend - hope to meet loads of you there! :hyper:

isn't anyone going to come play with me? :sad: can someone email the organizers and get a tentative confirmation of the dates so people can make their travel plans?

isn't anyone going to come play with me? :sad: can someone email the organizers and get a tentative confirmation of the dates so people can make their travel plans?

Dig deep ladies....

newmgmt_ban.gif

GOSH, this is like trying to get tour dates from U2 :p

Well I already know I'll be there, so if worse comes to worse we'll all par-tay at my hotel room :angry: :rockon:

Back
Top Bottom