Interference Online Poker Tournament?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have heard of them , but never participated. Poker pros, recommend them .
I should look into them.
Nice job Sicy!

It's just a 9 player tournament. Everyone starts with $1500 in chips.

I think I ended with like over $10,000 in chips :drool: and got $2000 for winning.

Last weekend I played in a real tournament (33 players) and finished 7th.
I was pissed, I was only one place away from actually winning some money :angry:

This was on the front page of yesterday's paper.

http://www.emailthis.clickability.c...PS+MAY+FALL+DIGITALLY&articlePartnerID=192612

I know there are a few of you who might find it interesting and I wondered what you thought. They say these electronic tables will never replace live tables, but they also said that about the ticket in/ticket out slot machines. These days, you'd be hard pressed to find a slot machine that will still produce the lovely sound of coins falling into a tray. They've all been replaced.

Are cards and chips next?

Thanks for the link, very interesting.
:hmm:

"Live dealers and tangible cards and chips also add to the ambience of a poker game, she said."....agreed.

Part of the ambience of playing poker, is the sounds of the chips being placed on top of each other.
I can not see this going away.

I played two games last night at a friend's house and got screwed both times. The worst was when I had pocket queens and someone else stayed in with a flush draw and got it on the river, despite my heavy betting.

I've been on a bit of a losing streak the last few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom