In the City of Los Angeles....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theSoulfulMofo

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
For all the isolated U2 Interferencer fans like me in Los Angeles (L.V is a bit far and expensive for me :( ), I think there should be a local dinner get-together for people from So. Cal.?

Whadda ya say, peeples?

I would to get together with you guys! I live in San Bernardino, but driving isn't a problem. Let me know what your plans are...I'll see if I can get other's to come. :happy:

September is good for me right now, but I've got major surgery coming up and I'm waiting to hear from my doctor's schedule maker person to see when I'm supposed to be going in. It could be as far away as October, which would be great. So, if we meet before my surgery, no problem but after...count me out...I'm looking at 6-8 weeks in recovery. :(

Bono's American Wife said:
September is good for me right now, but I've got major surgery coming up and I'm waiting to hear from my doctor's schedule maker person to see when I'm supposed to be going in. It could be as far away as October, which would be great. So, if we meet before my surgery, no problem but after...count me out...I'm looking at 6-8 weeks in recovery. :(

Char, you ok?

I would be up for it depending on when and where.
I'm in the South Bay area of LA County.

I'm available the last two weeks in Aug, but I'll be in Ireland the first two weeks in Sept.

*YEAH*
:heart: :heart: :heart:

I'd like to get together, I don't really have any limits on what day, I just need at least 2 weeks notice so that I can get the day off from work. I also can't go to bars because I'm 19.

how about last week of september? we can all hang out at some club (if we're all over 18) or hang out and do lunch or dinner? let's just work on a date. how about the 28th of september?

No location yet, but we're looking to confirm this date at least. So, by unanimous vote I guess it's for the 28th of September! YAY!!! Sooooo where should we go?? Any ideas, I don't really know too much of LA so anything is good. Keep in mind that not all drink and not all are over 21.

I like to dance or go clubing :dance:
I like cafe's
I like movies and arcades
I like museums and site seeing
I eat just about anything
And I like to try almost everything at least once (I stress the almost)

So bring in all your ideas and let's get a groove on... :happy:

Well, since it appears to be just the two of us, let's eat something somewhere. LA is too crowded on Saturdays. You might like the coast down here bcecause it's cooler, but that's a long drive for you.

Heh, maybe Joshua Tree NP. No, that's way too far away, and way too damn hot this time of year.

I dunno; I'm not much good right now. School's starting, and my feet hurt more than I thought they would. :huh:

I should be able to get together on the 28th. I like the idea of going to eat somewhere, I'm way too uncoordinated for dancing plus those places are so loud we'd never be able to hear a word anyone was saying. I live in Riverside, driving isn't a problem for me, but lets try not to get too far north. I don't really know the area so I can't suggest a location. Maybe a restaurant at a mall? There are usually plenty of things to do around malls.

Last edited:
I guess we'll meet between Riverside and OC. We just need an exact location. Cool! We're making progress! What about the other's? Are they still interested??

Let's go to disneyland!!!

Well, I'm to broke for that :(

But that does sound good. I'm sure there's a lot to do in Anaheim. The drive isn't a problem for me either, so I guess we got a town :happy: . Gracias Martha!!! :hug:

There's shopping center in Anaheim called Downtown Disney. I've only been there once, but I think there are places to eat there. I'll ask my friend this weekend. It'll be crowded on a Saturday, but we'll figure it out.

Mmmm.. no one invited me ;)

I'm in.

MAYBE I could bring some U2 goodies to give away too :)

Joel

ps. I'm moving this thread to the gathering forum.

new date??

ohhhhh wait i wanna go too!!

elvis darling how bout you suggest a date when im gonna be in cali??
:heart: ((pull some strings lover boy)) :heart:

im around the weekend of the 22 of september and im addicted to downtown disney (*giggles with excitement* build a bear workshop is by far the most exciting store in the world).

soooo if the 28th isnt yet carved in stone, would anyone be willing to move it up?

Back
Top Bottom