In the City of Los Angeles....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: new date??

veghead said:
ohhhhh wait i wanna go too!!

elvis darling how bout you suggest a date when im gonna be in cali??
:heart: ((pull some strings lover boy)) :heart:

im around the weekend of the 22 of september and im addicted to downtown disney (*giggles with excitement* build a bear workshop is by far the most exciting store in the world).

soooo if the 28th isnt yet carved in stone, would anyone be willing to move it up?

*BLUSH*

anyone willing/interested in moving the date up a week or so? hehehe.

Joel

I'm still in for the 28th. The 22nd weekend works for me as well.

Anaheim would be good for me, thats only a 40 minute drive.

Riverside or San B. is way too far, that's over an hour 15 min bcuz I'm in the South Bay by the beach. I think Anaheim is really central for everyone? There is a House of Blue iat Downtown Disney in Anaheim, but not sure of the age limit there. They have good food though!

I leave for Ireland tomorrow so if I don't respond till the 15th or so, you'll know why

:love:

I might be able to do the 21st or 22nd, but i'm not sure. I've already requested the previous weekend (14th & 15th) of for a family vacation so I don't know if I'd be able to request another day of the weekend off again that soon since i work retail and I haven't been there that long.

The 21st or 22nd would be cool also. So I guess it's for destination Downtown Disney, :) yay!!! So I guess it's all good then. I'm glad you guys guys finally responded with some more ideas. I was begining to think that it was only gonna be 3 of us. I can't wait to meet all of you in person!!! :hug:

oh my god why didnt i see this thread earlier?

hey i wanna go! i can go either on the 22nd or 28th :)
and downtown disney is great, love that place

hi jala:wave:

oh hellz ya!!! you devil you! of course you can come! I guess the new day is the 21st or 22nd?? So, um, we need to pick a date, again. I can pick you up is you like.

:dance: :dance: :dance:

boogie boogie boogie

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

I started this thread... and I didn't know it was still alive! :angry:

Someone quick... catch me up with the 411! :banghead:

We should get an email listing going....

PM the ones who are interested and then get email...

hey everyone, I need to know the specific date and time as soon as possible so that I can request the time off from work (although I doubt I'll be able to get the 21st or 22nd off, but hey it's worth a shot :( )

love to join y'all

Yeah, I'm up for a meeting,too. Keep me posted on the dates. Hey Martha, let me know if you wanna car pool if this thing pans out. I need help to get out from behind that Orange curtain.

im available for the 21st or 22nd, just to let everyone know... hope to see everyone there:wave:

Okay everyone, the 21st of September we will meet at Downtown Disney at or around 12pm-1pm. From there we will have lots of fun and have a great time getting to know one another. :happy:

Does anyone have any other concerns, comments, or questions? It's only 2 weeks away and I just wanted to push it a bit on the specifics of the get together. And as a reminder, if you know anyone else who lives in the area and would like to come, such as other friends or other interferencers, they will be more than welcome to come.

yeah, the theaters are an easy place to find at downtown disney. its a good spot to meet. hope to see everyone there:)

Well, I can't believe I missed this thread but I am IN...I love Downtown Disney and will be there for sure.

Just some info for those who haven't been there...its paid parking but the first hour or two are free and if you eat at one of their restaurants, you get validated for another hour I think.

Woohoo...I can't wait :wave:

I won't be know whether I'm going to have the 21st off until that thursday. I SERIOUSLY doubt I'll get it off, but I'll let you guys know as soon as I find out. I hope you guys have fun :sad:

Bono's American Wife said:
Well, I can't believe I missed this thread but I am IN...I love Downtown Disney and will be there for sure.

Just some info for those who haven't been there...its paid parking but the first hour or two are free and if you eat at one of their restaurants, you get validated for another hour I think.

Woohoo...I can't wait :wave:

First THREE hours of parking are FREE.
TWO additional FREE hours if you eat somewhere, or see a movie.

ok so we have martha, angelique, jala, soulful mofo, b.a.w., iluvlarrymullen(keeps fingers crossed), myself..anyone else coming also? the more the merrier:)

Back
Top Bottom