In Nyc First Time Ever This Week!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ree5669

Acrobat
Okay...Alabama girl here headed to the big city for the week. What exactly do I need to know about sightings? I plan on getting to Greenwich Vill at Wash park for the "concert". I know his apt is in the San Remo bldg. Anyother events or possibilities I could check into when there? Thanks in advance!!!!!

Also, what about the parade???? Any ideas on that...I am assuming get everywhere I go VERY early....

There's a fine record store in GV called "Generation Records" with a nice selection of U2 cds, plus other record stores around the area. Depending on your tastes you might dig it.

Hope you had a good time at the show.

It was awesome. We ended up on the first row...DEAD CENTER. Bono was literally 5 feet from me during the concert. He would lunge on the speaker and sing down to us. I was totally in shock the entire time. It was spectacular with the skyline being in the background. We were in line for the concert when they were riding around in the flatbed. When they came over the Manhattan bridge all of us freaked! Everyone went nuts. We made lots of friends. I was one person away from Miracella (sp?) who posts here. Bono just ate her up...she looks so much like his Ali. I knew as soon as I saw her that she would get lots of attention...and she did...she was beautiful! It was a great trip that I will NEVER forget. I even see my arm/coat/watch & cell camera in lots of stills on MTV site and even on NY1 news. This trip was too good to be true.

Back
Top Bottom