I'm Looking for Morris. Does anyone know how I can get in touch with him?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jjgonzo

Babyface
I met a guy named Morris who knew all this info about when their soundchecks were happening and when they left their hotel and where their plane was landing and when. He kept saying that he was getting all of this on Interference.com and I want to just ask him where on the website this information is located. If I can't find Morris can anyone else help me locate this info here?

A big sidenote is that as a result of all of this info I met Bono yesterday and I'm going to San Jose this Saturday so I want to see if I can get the same info for that day.

jjgonzo said:
I met a guy named Morris who knew all this info about when their soundchecks were happening and when they left their hotel and where their plane was landing and when. He kept saying that he was getting all of this on Interference.com and I want to just ask him where on the website this information is located. If I can't find Morris can anyone else help me locate this info here?

A big sidenote is that as a result of all of this info I met Bono yesterday and I'm going to San Jose this Saturday so I want to see if I can get the same info for that day.

I am going to San Jose Saturday also and would love to have some inside info on how to find out when/where the guys will be arriving and departing, etc. and some friends and I are looking for tix...anywone who might be able to help out please lemme know...PM me and I will share my cell#

Also come on out to the Brittania Arms on De Anza Blvd in Cupertino Friday night to see LA's Premier U2 Tribute band, The Joshua Tree LIVE LIVE LIVE!

Karen
San Diego

Oh my God Karen, my husband grew up in Cupertino and always talks about the Brittania Arms. That's so ironic that you mentioned that little, teeny random bar and that was my husband's hang out 15 years ago.

If I get any info I'll let you know. From what I understand every venue holds tickets until the day of the show. They did it yesterday at the Staples Center in L.A. and everyone I talked to said that's what they do. So I would definitely get down there early on Saturday morning and get in line for the ticket booth to get seats. Supposedly they are good seats too. One person's theory is that the season ticket holders end up not buying their tickets so they get sold on the day of the show.

My email is jjgonzo@earthlink.net. If you get any info let me know too!

Back
Top Bottom