I'm going to Ireland!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oktobergirl

Refugee
Yea... Aer Lingus went off strike yesterday and I'm all booked for September. Yay for me, first time out of the states. Got me a great airfare too.

Weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Who else will be there around this time?

Anyone????

Aer Lingus was on strike??
Hey, go ahead and email me if you want to talk about Ireland, I'll be there in october!

yay! congrats. I heard that Aer Lingus was on strike. I am glad they are no long striking and that you are able to head off to Ireland. I want to go back in Sept. anyway congrats. You are in for a fantastic trip. I was there a few weeks ago and it too was my first trip out of the states. I flew Aer Lingus. It is a great airline and you get free booze on the flight. :D again ENJOY!!

I've got lots of research to do in the next couple of months.

Since I'll be there a grand total of only 8 days 9 days, I need to decide what is tops on my list. I want to allow at least one full day to see all the u2 sights in Dublin, I know that.

Any tips anyone can offer would be great, such as what is totally worth seeing , or missing , for that matter.

Thanks in advance!

:p

Last edited:
Congrats! I going to Ireland soon too. I just have to wait for my friend to be able to go with me, she has to save the money and ask for it off of work. But I can't wait to go! ( I am not just going there because of U2, I got a job there! My friend is going with me to get me settled in):cool:

hey oktobergrrl - can i come with? i'm short so i can be easily stuffed in a suitcase! can you email me....i have some questions about airfare to Ireland.

p.s. - sorry i haven't emailed you those live journal codes......i lost the email, doh!

oktobergirl said:
I've got lots of research to do in the next couple of months.

Since I'll be there a grand total of only 8 days 9 days, I need to decide what is tops on my list. I want to allow at least one full day to see all the u2 sights in Dublin, I know that.

Any tips anyone can offer would be great, such as what is totally worth seeing , or missing , for that matter.

Thanks in advance!

:p

Drop me a line, I'll show you around ;)

CatDubh

Dagnabbit now! Am I tha only one left that ain't agoin' ta Dublin! I'll be dogged! That does it! Ah'm packin up an movin ta Dublin! Ah sold mah ol Pinto and gots me thishere fine vehicle. Reckon Ah'll hafta stow away ta make it across tha big pond!

Lookie here, all mah shit's packed up and ready ta roll!

YEE-HAW!!!! Dublin er bust!! So she loaded up tha truck and she moved ta Dub-a-lin....Ireland that is....Irish Sea.....U2!!!!!!

Attachments

• possumstuff.jpg
    possumstuff.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 37
Back
Top Bottom