IF YOU'RE GOING TO VEGAS - post your details here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
Alright everyone! Vegas here we come! :hyper:

March 14, 15, 16 and 17 (for some)

U2's awesome tribute band from Toronto, Elevation, will be playing three nights.. at the J.C. Wooloughan's Irish pub in the Mariott Hotel.

Shows as follows:

Saturday March 15 - ELEVATION/ZOO TV (9:00pm - 1:00am)

Sunday March 16 - ELEVATION/POP MART (8:00pm-12:00am

Monday March 17 - ELEVATION and 1990's /Rattle and Hum (8:00pm-12:00am)

Our plan is for everyone to meet up Saturday night for sure!

Please post your arrival date, approximate time, the hotel you're staying at and the date/time you're leaving.

email me your cell phone numbers to sicy@interference.com and I will compile a list of the phone numbers and everyone's itinerary and email it to everyone.

daafish and I will be arriving sometime Friday evening and staying until Sunday night.
We will be staying at Harrah's.

VEGAS!! :hyper:

here is my flight info.

Flight/Class: American Airlines flight 3197/Class N
Depart: Atlanta, GA (ATL) - March 15 at 10:39am
Arrive: St Louis, MO (STL) - March 15 at 11:28am

Flight/Class: American Airlines flight 1237/Class N
Depart: St Louis, MO (STL) - March 15 at 3:06pm
Arrive: Las Vegas, NV (LAS) - March 15 at 4:51pm

Flight/Class: American Airlines flight 3166/Class N
Depart: Las Vegas, NV (LAS) - March 18 at 10:31am
Arrive: St Louis, MO (STL) - March 18 at 3:51pm

Flight/Class: American Airlines flight 2844/Class N
Depart: St Louis, MO (STL) - March 18 at 4:34pm
Arrive: Atlanta, GA (ATL) - March 18 at 7:11pm

i have not confirmed any hotel reservations as of yet.

Rick and I will be driving, leaving OC around 9:00 a.m. on Friday the 14th, and depending on stops along the way, should be in Vegas by 1:00 or 2:00.

Friday and Saturday night we'll be at the JW Marriott.

Rick leaves Sunday morning so Sunday and Monday nights, I'll be at the Best Western with ABEL.

I fly home Tuesday morning on Hawaiin Airlines, flight 33, departing at 10:30 a.m., so I'll probably try and get to the airport by 8:30 a.m. :huh:

It looks like Iris and I can share a shuttle to the airport :)

My flight details are as follows:

Flying in on Saturday on the first airplane I can get on from Minneapolis to Vegas (Northwest Airlines)

Then either Sunday evening or Monday I will fly back on whatever Northwest flight I can get on (doesn't matter if it is to Minneapolis, Detroit or Memphis - I will find my way back).

And I believe I will be staying with MVD_75

well I don't have any flight details yet....gotta wait till after payday :mad:

and I don't have the exact hotel details yet either, but we're planning on staying at the Best Western Mardi Gras (eebz is making those reservations)...the plan is that I'll be arriving on Friday, sometime mid-afternoon, probably around 2 or 3pm-ish and leaving early Tuesday (either late morning or early afternoon).

YAY :dance: looks like plans are finally coming together for everyone :happy: :hyper:

Leaving OC as early as I can manage on Friday morning, arriving in Vegas Friday evening. (I'm planning on going through Death Valley.)

Leaving Vegas as early as I can on Sunday morning.

The only Elevation show I can see is Saturday.

My hotel: Travelodge Sahara Westwood Inn, Friday and Saturday nights.

Oh jesus christ. You can post about which chick you had sex with last nite and how you had your hemroids surgically removed and all this other garbage but you cant post your itinerary.

Well yknow what. Maybe we dont care :)

vegas, here i come!

jeez, i'll have plenty of time to get into trouble..im arriving in vegas at 9am!!! oh well, im sure i'll find SOMETHING to do! (sarcasm):sexywink:
" Fri, Mar 14 at 7:45am
Arrive: Las Vegas, NV (LAS) - MAIN TERMINAL
" Fri, Mar 14 at 9:04am

Depart: Las Vegas, NV (LAS) - MAIN TERMINAL
" Mon, Mar 17 at 12:55pm
Arrive: Houston, TX Bush (IAH) - TERMINAL C
" Mon, Mar 17 at 5:55pm
Seat: 21F (Boeing 757 Jet)
---------------------------------------------------------------
cant wait to meet all you guys! abel, icelle, my sister linda from california (big U2 fan too!) will be causing havoc at the BEST WESTERN HOTEL MARDI GRAS...YAY!
:p :laugh: :dance: :hyper:

Ok now, Sicy and diamond... don't fight like cats an dogs while we're in vegas. :lol: :lol:

(will post details in a week or so)

Last edited:
it's uhhh....

Eva ...dont like it much, ..so instead of my sister giving me the nickname Eve, she named me Eebz ...its different, anyways! hehe
nice of you to ask tho, sicy :D
hey! i'll be sending you my cell phone # and itinerary before i hit the sack...aint all this getting exciting??? :hyper:

my itinerary is:

im going with char and her husband rick on friday morning, i will be sharing a room with abel, eebz, and her sister at the best western mardi gras, and i will be leaving on sunday with char's husband to go back to southern california.

thats my itinerary:)

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
now watch us all hate each other by the end of this trip. :lol:
Traveling the country and meeting many many fans here in the U.S.A. and abroad, both members of Interference and Non Interference people, Ive found most U2 fans to be wonderful, caring people.:)

DB9

Last edited:
I don't think I could hate any interferencers...not even ----> Mr. :angry:

We're all going to have a great time together :yes:

Bono's American Wife said:
...not even ----> Mr. :angry:

We're all going to have a great time together :yes:
i will buy u all cocktails until u all think im wonderful:down::angry:

thank u
brunohead:censored: :ohmy:

and of course we can't leave vegas without one big interferencer group hug :hug: :yes:

Back
Top Bottom