IF YOU'RE GOING TO VEGAS - post your details here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
and for those of you doing laundry and packing this week, the Las Vegas forecast for next weekend from weather.com:

Fri
Mar 14 Mostly Sunny 80?/47?

Sat
Mar 15 Partly Cloudy 71?/50?

Sun
Mar 16 Light Rain 65?/49? 60 %

Mon
Mar 17 Showers 65?/47? 60 %

I'm on track to have my report cards done by then!! :hyper: Especially if I'd get out of here and back to the kitchen table! :mad:

So, dinner Friday sounds good, but I am taking the long way there. I might still make it in time, because I'm planning on leaving OC by 6:30 or so.

We're probly going to be all :crack: from driving all day Friday so we'll probly just gamble a bit and relax.

I'm up for meeting in BAW's room before the show though :wave:

And who knows, we might get there and I might be all :hyper: and want to meet people. I have all your cell #'s so we'll see!!

the weather has been strange lately. :huh:

this morning i had my heater on, but when i came home from work just now, i had to turn on the a.c. :coocoo:

over here it was really nice, the sun was warm, and the air was cool. very nice weather...

anyone up for visiting Hoover Dam, maybe on Sunday?

Fireworks01_s.jpg

http://www.usbr.gov/lc/hooverdam/service/index.html

The dam is located 30 miles southeast of Las Vegas on U.S. Highway 93 at the Nevada-Arizona border. Click here for maps and driving instructions, and where to go after you get here.

OPERATING HOURS:
Open 9:00 AM -- Close 5:00 PM

The Hoover Dam Visitor Center is open every day of the year except for Thanksgiving and Christmas. All times are for the Pacific time zone.

Note: Ticket sales for the Discovery Tour will begin at 9:00 a.m. and end at 4:30 p.m. The visitor center will close at 5:00 p.m. To see it all, we recommend visitors arrive by 3:00 p.m. Pedestrians are prohibited from the top of the dam during hours of darkness.

ADMISSION FEES:

Parkingfee $5.00

Discovery Tour (for more information click here)
Adults (Ages 17-61) $10.00

Seniors (62+) $8.00
Juniors (Ages 7-16) $4.00
Military and Dependents (Adults & Seniors) $8.00
Children (Ages 0-6) Free

they've got a coupon on the website too, for "families" of up to six...for $20, instead of the $10 per person...we're almost like family right? the interference family...they wouldn't have to know which family :silent: :sexywink:

I'm already doing laundry today and deciding what to pack, I don't want to be up till 2am packing the night before like I usually am :laugh:

:hyper: vegas :hyper: vegas :hyper:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
:heart: I LOVE YOU GUYS!

fuck i am drunk. lol

*knows what kind of drunk Iris is even though she didn't post in the "what kind of drunk are you" thread

:laugh: :sexywink:

emotional.jpg

Back
Top Bottom