IF YOU'RE GOING TO VEGAS - post your details here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sicy said:
Kevin I want your information so that this time for sure WE CAN MEET :angry:

Mr shy guy :wave:
:

:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

hmmmm there must be another Kevin going... I didn't know you wanted to meet me so bad...LOL

<------------often known as Electrical Strom

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
ah ha, see my espanol isn't too bad. the first person who can properly pronounce my first name will get a beer on the house by me. lol . ;)

nice edit Iris :sexywink: :lol:

ElvtnEdge said:
::huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

hmmmm there must be another Kevin going... I didn't know you wanted to meet me so bad...LOL

<------------often known as Electrical Strom

Well I was talking specifically about pubcrawler because I never met him last time we were all in Vegas.. but I cant wait to meet you too!! :D

ooops get with the program

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
oh can i ask for a simple reply from all who are going. i need to know all of your real names. lol i know most but not all. ;)

Im a wee bit late and off the ball arent I...DOH!

...sorry.....u can call me Lisa...cya....

i really kind of envy that this is a vacation for all of you.

i don't get to go on vacation :sad:

but i'm really excited to see you all :hyper:

Ok asking again if I have everyone's info :wave:
I got your new cell # Iris.

I'm getting ready to send out the list :hyper:

I offered my room as a meeting place before the show...the offer is still good if anyone's interested.

Now, does anyone arriving on Friday want to get together for a late dinner or something Friday night? I know Martha has report cards to do but I don't want to wait until Saturday to meet everyone. Actually, I think ABEL will explode if she has to wait until Saturday :lol:

Suggestions?

Friday :hyper:

I'll probably be all settled in at the hotel by 4pm or so, if everything goes on schedule...I don't get food served on the plane, so I'm sure I'll be hungry by then

lol @ your sig BAW!

Back
Top Bottom