IF YOU'RE GOING TO VEGAS - post your details here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MissVelvetDress_75 said:
:lmao:! and what makes you think that I wasn't going to kick your ass already? :macdevil:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....ok... we'll see about that!!!! lol

now now, are we gonna have to separate y'all in Vegas?

MissVelvet in one corner, and Kevin in the other corner? :sexywink:

:lmao:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
lol abel! yes. :lol: he should be very scared! :evil:

I lived in Georgia.. I know all about your kind Iris... I can take ya no problem....hehe

hmmmm maybe I should be scared...lol

hmm..the things ya miss when you go away for a few days...and here I thought Kevin was a lover not a fighter...:eeklaugh:

...MVD...go easy on mr electrical strom...ya wouldnt want to hurt him...:lol: :lol: :lol:

On a completely different subject, I just wanted to verify about the passes? Will somebody be picking them up on Friday for those of us who arent getting in until Saturday?

I guess first of all we need to figure out appx. how many passes we will need...then I'll need to call the guy at the pub back, preferrably sometime this week, and see if he can hold the passes till Saturday or if one of us has to pick them up on Friday

aww...I see..I thought that I read somewhere that someone was picking them up on Friday as they were staying in the hotel or something..sorry must be a bit confused..I do know that Ill need a pass for 2 days anyways - Sat and Sun....

well if someone is picking them up, if they could pick mine up and I catch you with the moola when I gets there, that would be great..let me know..thanks..

WhackaMole said:
aww...I see..I thought that I read somewhere that someone was picking them up on Friday as they were staying in the hotel or something..sorry must be a bit confused..I do know that Ill need a pass for 2 days anyways - Sat and Sun....

well if someone is picking them up, if they could pick mine up and I catch you with the moola when I gets there, that would be great..let me know..thanks..

No, you were right Whacka...I'm staying at the hotel and said I would pick up the passes if the guy didn't want to hold them until Saturday. I'm waiting for ABEL to get confirmation one way or the other and then I'll need a final count so I know how much extra cash to take. :)

*spews dayglo orange silly string all over ABEL*:tongue:

well I count for 1 person, Mrs. Edge and Mr. Mrs. Edge each need 1 I think...and well I dont know about anybody else...:huh:

*grabs hold of ABEL's lips as she's laughing, and shoves 5 rather large peanuts in her mouth*:tongue:

*tickles her with my handy dandy orange spatula*:tongue:

*Looks in her IO bag for other gear to toss*:tongue:

ABEL, you better hope the cleaning staff at the Mardi Gras are thorough...:lol: :lol:

oh wait a sec, that's where Im stayin...makes mental note to check with Mardi Gras staff to see if they are thorough...:wave: :yes:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

:down:

:sexywink: :evil: uh, nope! he ain't getting off that easy.

ok all I can say is this is gonna be a blast!!! and I'm saving my fighting words for when Iris is away and cant access the board so I can talk like a big shot, till she gets back... then quiver away when she returns...hehehehe:wave:

:drool: <----iris after one night of drinking with canadians...hehehe

Am I going to be able to just buy them at the door or something Saturday? How does that work :uhoh:

Sicy, it's $10 per day without the pass, you should be able to buy the tickets at the door, but I'll ask about that when I call with the numbers...

so right now I need passes for...

ABEL (1)
Whacka (1)
Mr. and Mrs. Edge (2)
Mr. and Mrs. BAW (2)
Eebz and her sister (2)
Jesse and his friend (2)
Icelle (1)

Did MissVelvetDress say if she needed one? dang...she's out of town till then isn't she, I guess I should get one for her just in case, so (1) for her?

Back
Top Bottom