IF YOU'RE GOING TO VEGAS - post your details here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
zoney shoulda gotten passes for all of us...I miss non rev

so true Zoney :uhoh:

Soooo Sorrrrryy Everybodyyyyy...

Looks like I'm not going :(

I don't have the moola to spend a few hundred bucks for a weekend at Vegas. :angry:

But I PROMISE... NEXT U2 TOUR, I'm getting outta SoCal (cuz the average joe crowd sucks :censored: as U2 audiences)... And I'll hook up with you guys at some other major concert venue.

Yes? :sexywink:

ok, vegas here i come

ok, heres my itinerary...

i could not get any more cheap fares later than 6 AM for the rest of the weekend :mad: . i wanted thursday but thats not 14 days from now. :slant: o wel at least i'm there.

From Phoenix Sky Harbour to Las Vegas
Friday March 14
Depart Southwest Airlines at 6am
Arrive Las Vegas 6am

on Wednesday, March 19
Depart Las Vegas 7:05pm
Arrive Phoenix 9:10pm

(i might fly standby to Seattle to go home cuz this week is my spring break, dad works for Alaska Airlines)

i'm staying with a friend at one of his friends places there.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
jesse you poor soul you are going to be so tired. *hands you a pillow for your early morning flight*

ahhh thank u velvet, i'm ok now. just thought my friend woulda been pissed at the flight i got but he doesn't mind now.

can't wait to meet ya! and the rest of yall!

Last edited:
velvet, yup, we're quite the partyers. drinkin pals too. :yes: he hasn't been to vegas in 6 yrs or so. he offered to let me stay with him at a friends place there in vegas soo i thought what the hell, save on hotels.

we're both excited about this trip. gonna just live it up every night! :D

Just wanna say less than two weeks!!! This is gonna rock.. trust me!! Looking forward to meeting all of you, and I'm really liking the drinking part..... can I be in on this too? Can't have a drink fest without some Canadians EH????:drool:

Kevin "Electrical Strom"
(edge in Elevation)

aww Martha :hug:

I'm gonna have a jacuzzi tub in my room...you can relax in there for a while and then we'll invite everyone over and play canasta :lol:

I need this vacation too...badly :yes:

Back
Top Bottom