IF YOU'RE GOING TO VEGAS - post your details here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*cough* *cough*

I could start a new habit if you'd like...:|

I hear some people actually even enjoy....what are they..cigarellos or something...some kind of cross between cigarette and cigar...DOH!!! that even smells bad just thinking about it...:|

I could use a smoke right now.
cool-smiley-031.gif

bah. i hate you all. :mad:

i wish i was going :sad:

i won't be 21 anyway for another year and a half! :yell: so maybe in like two years...ugh.

what are the chances of there being another meet somewhere besides vegas? :hyper:

martha said:
Khan, you're not that far from Cleveland?! You can have the pleasure of my company this July! :wink: :flirt:
when in july? late that month i'll be going on vacation.

oh, and cleveland is like 11 hours from here. :laugh:

if anyone ever wants to visit they're more than welcome...i can get you the hook up with hotels and all that shiznit. :wave:

updates an changes an pleas for help ....

I am done with school until the 24th :D finished my last exam an handed in last homework crap before my spring break! :yes: YAY!

my friends friend will not be getting into vegas til saturday so we are getting a hotel for friday night at least, maybe saturday. we are doin this becauz we can't stay at this place til saturday. closest to strip as possible without goin over our budget.

(off topic, would any guys wanna split a hotel one or two nights?, just curious, i will look for hotel now anyways as i haven't checked with him to see if he wouldn't mind but hey, backup plans always help)

i will leave on Tuesday instead of Wednesday.

PS, anyone with their own cars or rental ones.... would you mind giving my friend an i a lift to a from the strip for at least the first 2 shows(saturday and sunday)? monday if possible. we'll pay u gas $$. taxi cab goin 13 miles each way isn't cheap. we would really appreciate if we could get some rides to an from strip.

there is a shuttle but last one leaves at 6 pm, :mad:

will let u guys know the scoop by tomorrow.

thank you!

Last edited:
jess will b happy to give u and your friend rides to and fro.
however,will not arrive until sun nite.
leaving tues morn...

diamond

deeerrrrrrrrr

MAJOR :der: coming up here:

Is Elevation playing a the JWMarriot?

I am CLUELESS - all I know is that I am hanging with you guys, and that I am seeing Elevation, and drinking and stuff. yup. I am :der:

OK CAN SOMEONE ANSWER THIS QUESTION

How many miles is Las Vegas from the California/Nevada border??

If its more than 150 miles, enterprise is going to jack me :angry:

Sicy said:
OK CAN SOMEONE ANSWER THIS QUESTION

How many miles is Las Vegas from the California/Nevada border??

If its more than 150 miles, enterprise is going to jack me :angry:

Primm, Nevada sits on the California/Nevada border on I15. It is about 50 miles from Primm to Las Vegas.

:uh: ok I should be safe then 100 miles total. oi plus driving in nevada though.. :angry: I guess I should just pay the extra $10 a day for unlimited miles.

Back
Top Bottom