IF YOU'RE GOING TO VEGAS - post your details here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!! :scream:

Its been beautiful here!! But I just saw it's supposed to rain and storm Friday (while we're driving :mad:) ! :angry:

Friggin figures :banghead:

I saw the weather on weather.com and posted it somewhere earlier in one of these threads that it was going to rain on Friday....I bought a new compact mini umbrella that fits in my purse tonite at Target :lol:

m&m world? :shifty:

wow I guess it wasn't there when I was in Vegas cuz we stayed at the NYNY and I don't remember seeing it :shrug: :shifty:

I wanna go there too! :hyper:

ABEL said:
so who wants to go to the Liberace Museum? :laugh:

It's kind of cool, especially if you like gem-encrusted pianos. The Man and I went there when we were in Vegas for the last Interference shindig.

So, who's up for dinner Friday night if'n I get into town before midnight?

Oh, and it's supposed to rain Sunday, too. :wink:

diamond said:

Is the music and message of the music the most important and paramount thing?-yes, in most fan's minds..:)

Out-
diamond
doooood. you do realize that you are not going to be seeing U2, the real band right? *Freak

Girls--> Pack well, and be sexy. Flaunt what brother Diamond will never have.

:hug: Will be thinking of you all.

ABEL said:
wow I guess it wasn't there when I was in Vegas cuz we stayed at the NYNY and I don't remember seeing it :shrug: :shifty:

I wanna go there too! :hyper:

:scratch: you didn't notice the giant M&M and the giant Coke bottle across the street from NYNY? :lol:

Yes, M&M World is a must see...3 floors of M&M fun :up: And the Liberace museum is pretty cool too.

and uh...for you girls who enjoy endless aisles of beauty products...there are 2 Sephora stores in Vegas...one near M&M world if I remember correctly. The last time I was there, a full on drag queen in an evening gown was giving make-up tips. Its 2 floors of heaven for girly girls like me :flirt:

:hyper: x 10,000

Bono's American Wife said:

and uh...for you girls who enjoy endless aisles of beauty products...there are 2 Sephora stores in Vegas...one near M&M world if I remember correctly. The last time I was there, a full on drag queen in an evening gown was giving make-up tips. Its 2 floors of heaven for girly girls like me :flirt:

:hyper: x 10,000

:lol: i actually wouldn't mind beauty tips from a drag queen i have seen some beautiful queens here in atlanta. :yes:

:angry: Ok, that's it.

*Searching for last minute flights to Vegas CHEEP. It's a long shot, but can I crash on someone's floor if I succeed?

Air Canada was even worse. :crack: $1600 :shocked:

*Calling Travel agent

My problem is I live on an island.

Dammit, if I weren't moving to Montreal, I totally would have gone on this trip.

:| Victoria.

major airport would be Vancouver.... but I have to get my arse there and I don't have the days off to do it.

:sigh: It's a no go, but it was a fun half hour trying. :)

Back
Top Bottom