IF YOU'RE GOING TO VEGAS - post your details here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I cant believe I'm getting yelled at here.

I mean I did email you the list to make sure you had everyone's contact info.

Guess I'll just go sit in this box :reject:

aaaaw, sicy :heart: :hug: :heart:

i wasn't trying to be a bitch, it just comes naturally sometimes :( i'm sorry.

come out of your box. i :heart: all you guys...:hug:

*smirnoff talking

:angry: You all suck. Go to Vegas this weekend. See if I care. I am going to Lantzville. :|

you're not junk Sicy! :lol:

and I don't want you to have to revise your email again but I'm staying at the Marriott and so are Iris and Jeff but I think everyone can just pencil that in on their lists.

:reject:

ok, i booked my flight going home from vegas on monday:

FLIGHT American - AA 1945 Mon 17 MAR 2003
Departs: 5:38 PM McCarran Intl (LAS)
Las Vegas
Arrives: 6:47 PM Los Angeles Intl (LAX)
Conf Nbr for American - IPRRBN
Service: Departure Terminal 1 Arrival Terminal 4
M80 - Douglas MD-80 Journey Time 1:09

i was going to stay til tuesday morning, but i decided against it. daisy might miss me too much. or will she:eyebrow: anyways, i've booked my flight going home. i doubt it could be changed anyways.

:wave:

I need to do laundry :scream: and go to the store for road trip items.... :huh:............ and pack.

Have fun in Lost Wages

I'm not going to Vegas this weekend ( actually I didn't know it was coming up so soon) but I'd just like to say that I hope I will get to make it next year ( if it happens). I feel bad, since I'm only 4 hours from Vegas but I can't leave my puppy all weekend. Plus, I am beyond broke. :(

Have fun and somebody have a Stoli Vanilla Sour Apple Martini for me at the Hard Rock Hotel bar!!

Last edited:
Sicy said:
:wave:

I need to do laundry :scream: and go to the store for road trip items.... :huh:............ and pack.

I still have to do laundry, get my hair cut, get my nails done, finish shopping for myself, finish grocery shopping for the kids, pay my bills due on the 15th ahead of time and find a day to meet Mrs. Edge in LA :scream:

I'm getting some party favors this evening ... *coughcharcough*

I wish all of Interference was going! :scream:

I just had to go buy a bigger suitcase because I didn't have room for my daytime shoes, nighttime shoes, open toe wedges, boots and athletic shoes.

Got a problem with that diamond? :angry:

men...BOOOOO :down:

Back
Top Bottom