*~*~*HI GUYZ!!!*~*~*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OK, im from PLEBA but im just checkin' out other groups...so..what do u guyz talk about in this place?
smile.gif

------------------
*to bono: you are my Bono, my only Bono, you make me happppyy when skys are grey you dont even know dearrrr how much i love you, so please dont take my bono away*

"BONO: Edge, I said 'feel my BOOT because it's leather.' NOT 'feel my booty; it's like heaven'

oh shut up before i come over there with my pair of left-handed scissors. - Echo

Originally posted by erper:
most people skip this thread =(

Hey! It's not that we skip it necessarily. The Twin Cities people just call each other now, since not everybody sees this. After the first meeting, it's just easier.

------------------
Every question possesses a power that does not lie in the answer.

Originally posted by *~~Bono's_Babe~~*:
OK, im from PLEBA but im just checkin' out other groups...so..what do u guyz talk about in this place?
smile.gif

Discotheque
Find a penpal or cyberpal that shares your interest in U2 or if you're just looking to find a U2 fan in your city, post a message here

*raises eyebrows at SICY, in fact-on the verge of :rolleyes*<--but not quite yet....
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Lemon Baby:
You're really willing to pay zoney all that money BC?
eek.gif

Hell yeah! You should see what that boy can do with a...

OH!!!!!!!! Oh...you mean for using the smiley! Ha ha!!!!!! That's what I meant!!!

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Originally posted by zonelistener:
BC must now pay the Zoney tax...

Let's see, if my math is right, you owe me 2.58 USD in this thread alone. They bill will arrive in 12 days

Ha ha, good one!!!

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Back
Top Bottom