Hey, you Atlanta/North Georgia folk...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aw, misfit toys!
Seriously, check ticketmaster like mad closer to the shows and if that doesn't work try the arena box office at 9am (or whenever they open) the day of the show. They will release some tickets. For Elevation we got some pretty good seats to Houston about a week or so before the show via Ticketmaster and we also got some production cuts to Dallas the day of the show that were labeled as obstructed view. They were just behind the sound board with no real obstructions, pretty good seats really with a nice view of the techie stuff and Joe O'Herlihy.

Ok, I called; it wasn't me.

:|

:mad:

:sad:

Can I please just win this damn contest already?

I heard that letter this morning and I almost burst into tears. It wasn't even sad or anything. I just could totally relate with that girl.

The letter was from a lady's mom who told about her daughter's obsession with U2 for going on 3 decades. She mentioned that U2 was the soundtrack to her daughter's life and she had a song for every important moment. She also mentioned how the daughter's love of the band has touched every member of the family's lives like family road trips to see shows and her grandmother's ability to recognize the muzak version of With or Without You in the grocery store. It was good stuff. Probably not too different than most of us. I wonder if she's a lurker here?:hmm:

Brianga26 said:
haha.. i know.. I am being goofy.. just messing with her.. hazing her.. you know.. like all good fraternities and sororites! ;)

:reject:

I was dying all yesterday being in school while they were reading the letter...but I think it's safe to say it wasn't mine, don't think I've been a U2 fan for 3 decades...

You suck :madspit:

:sexywink:

Really, I am proud of this thread. Unless I am completely missing something, the only other ongoing location threads I see are just for California. So really it's great. :up:

I had a horrible dream about receiving my concert tickets in the mail. I was so excited and I opened the envelope and they were all chewed up!
I then had to wait in line at the cable company (another form of hell I suppose) to get something done about it! :ohmy: :sad: :scream: :no:

So did anyone do anything fun this weekend? Mine sucked; as per my thread in It's Official. :|

NO SPOILERS IN HERE..........NONE. :madspit:

I don't want to know ANYTHING. I think I might have to stay off the forum entirely.....

Back
Top Bottom