Hey, you Atlanta/North Georgia folk...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave:

:laugh: I was just going to come in here and do the :angry: face because I thought this thread had dropped off but then I saw it's at the top :up:

:ohmy:

Gosh darn it! Why do they have to get all the good shows on school nights!? BRMC is playing at the end of Feb. on a Thursday night. This sucks when you have to get up at 5am.

I know one of the guys in the Workhorses. He runs the gift shop at the Ga. Museum of Art. Very nice guy. He always seems so happy. Maybe I should stop by and ask him all about it... :hmm:

Edit: I should go anyway, shouldn't I? I mean, how often do we get acts like these that I want to see? It's just the thought of functioning on only 2-3 hours of sleep that makes me cringe...

Edit#I don't know how many: I've been told I have to go, so I guess I'll be there with bells on... :)

Last edited:
Just in case there are any N.Georgia lurkers around going to the Lanois show tonight... It's an early show. He goes on around 9pm says the nice lady at the venue.

Time to rekick this thread.. Come on Ga people.. lets get this thing started! Its almost time for the new album and tour!!!

IRIS!!! Hey its Brian!! how are you???? (use to be Brianga26).. and Neutral I am from Georgia.. that is why I am in this room.. how is everyone??

Hi guys, happy new year! This is the first time I have logged on in...maybe a year. And I am WAY WAY behind on the U2/album news.

I will have to try to find time to get up to speed.
:love:

Hi Iris, Happy New Year! I hope you are doing fabulously. I am sorry I never got back to you. I will try to explain why in a private message at some point.

But needless to say, I should still be here in the fall and it's likely you could even stay with me if you need to! :sexywink:

Hi Lauren and happy new year to you too! I am glad you are still around. I was thinking you were ignoring my message. Send me a message or email me on facebook when you have the time. I will mostly be arriving in London early before my tour officially starts so I can adjust to the jet lag. So if I can manage to meet up with you before the tour, that would be great. I am thinking about going up to Manchester too because I have an old childhood friend up there. I have 10 mths. to get this all planned properly. I have my hotel info. for both London and Paris and I can't wait to go. :hug:

Hi! No, not ignoring! It's just that, in a nutshell, 2008 was the worst year of my life, so I have sort of been preoccupied... And also facebook is blocked at work so I'm nearly never on.

:hug:

Back
Top Bottom