Hey, looking for Miami fans out there!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

miamigirl

Babyface
Hey, looking for Miami fans out there ! - Am coming in from Virginia for the Concert on the 13th and need advice about which Hotel to stay in ?

My colleague said that U2 usually stay at the Delano, but on its website it looks too snobbish to me - I can't imagine the band would stay in a place like that! Surely shes mistaken.

What would you recommend ?

i believe they did stay at the delano for the popmart tour. i haven't really seen the snobbish side of it but have only been ther a few times.

i'd recommend anywhere in south beach or north miami beach. u will get stuck in traffic alot if u are out on US1 in coral gables or south of that.

Anyone want to plan a gathering with me?

I just moved down to the Miami Beach area from Boston. THis will be my first time seeing the boys in this neck of the woods. Would love to meet other U2-diehards!!

I think it would be great to have a gathering on Sat. the 12th. Anyone up for it? If so.. let me know!

I am going to miami too, would love to meet up with other fans!!!

I have heard the mandarin in miami....but after reading how much bono loves to swim in the ocean I bet they stay on the beach.

is the delano on the beach?

Hey Miami Fans, Join SouthernFloridaU2Fans on Yahoo Groups - if theres enough of us, lets have a pre-shows meet up/party!

Dont know if this is the correct place to post this, My apologies if it isn't, my fellow Miamians, just wanted to introduce you to U2 coverband "UV". They will be playing on October 30th, 2009 at Finnegan's By The River (should you need a U2 fix)!!

401 SW 3rd Ave
(305) 856-7881

Back
Top Bottom