Hey Dallas gals, what are ya'll doing next week?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hey O2 *hugs*

well I'm off on Friday and Saturdays now, and I work 1-9 during the week.

If y'all don't mind doing something like going to a Pub after I get off work at 10pm or so would be ok if it's during the week, any time on Friday or Saturday would be the best for me.

you know my e-mail addy and hopefully you still have my cell number.

hope to see you sometime next week :D

well, seeing as it's HOT HOT HOT here in Texas, I'm always up for a tall cool one - like an icey margarita - after work! :tongue:

margarita.jpg

Last edited:
ABEL said:

If y'all don't mind doing something like going to a Pub after I get off work at 10pm or so would be ok if it's during the week, any time on Friday or Saturday would be the best for me.

I don't mind going out at 10pm, but I'm on vacation. Disco, is that too late for you on a week night?

I'll be going back home Friday, so Tuesday or Wednesday night would work best for me.

ABEL, I do still have your cell # and I still have Disco's if it's the same as when we were in Vegas. I'll PM you both with my number and hope to see you guys this week.

What about lylas, anyone talked to her lately?

ABEL, I like your idea.... :idea:

Dinner/munchies and drinks Wednesday evening at an Irish Pub for whoever can meet early. You'll join us when you're done with work. **coughleaveearlybecauseyoufeelsickcough**

Gals from Dallas pick the spot, I only know where my sister's house is and Reunion Arena. :) ABEL, if I remember right, my sister leaves pretty close to where you work, but just give me an address and I'll find it via MapQuest.

And....I'm brining a little U2 goodie for everyone. :heart: :)

I can't wait to see you all again! :D

O2...I sent you a PM with the best phone numbers to reach me at and my work number.

Let me know the time and place everyone decides on.

Emerald Mist in Richardson is nice (Disco and Lylas would remember, they've been there before)

and Tipperary Inn is nice as well, a little closer and easier to get to I think. We've also been there as well.

Hopefully it will be quiet at work, and maybe I can sneak out of work around 8pm or so instead of 9, but I'm not holding my breath *keep your fingers crossed* ;)

See you all sometime on Wednesday?

ABEL said:
Emerald Mist in Richardson is nice (Disco and Lylas would remember, they've been there before)

and Tipperary Inn is nice as well, a little closer and easier to get to I think. We've also been there as well.

Based on MapQuest :idea: both pubs are close to where I'm staying. Tipperary Inn is VERY close, so maybe Emerald Mist is a bit more central for everyone else.

Either one works for me.

just to let y'all know, I just talked to O2 and she said it's looking like Tipperary Inn around 8pm

See y'all tomorrow! :D

Back
Top Bottom