// Hello Hello, Hola! /// UV in Mexico next weekend // April 20th, 21st, and 22nd

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dmaleads

The Fly
For all of those who may be interested, living in Mexico, UV will be playing Thursday night April 20th in Cuernavaca (Mexico City), Friday night the 21st in Jalapa, and Saturday night the 22nd in Veracruz (coast).

We hope any fellow Interferencers from Mexico can make it and of course come say hi to the band following the preformance. Sounds like Coronas next weekend instead of Guinness!

Hope to see you there!

That's Mr. The Edge 2U

Here are the dates

Thursday April 20
VIP CLUB
Av. Morelos Sur 126 Col.
Las Palmas, Cuernavaca
Morelos, MEXICO
Showtime: Midnight (12:00 AM)

Friday April 21
LIQUIDO CLUB
Boulevardavila Camacho 84-B
Jalapa, Veracruz
MEXICO
Showtime Midnight (12:00 AM)

Saturday April 22
BUDDHA BAR
Avila Camacho 69 FCCO.
Costa De Oro, Veracruz
Veracruz, MEXICO
Showtime Midnight (12:00 AM)

See you there

In the city of eternal spring ;)

PIX FROM MEXICO - O - O - O - O - O

UVMexico9.jpg

UVMexico7.jpg

UVMexico6.jpg

UVMexico5.jpg

UVMexico4.jpg

UVMexico3.jpg

UVMexico2.jpg

UVMexico10.jpg

UVMexico1.jpg

GREAT!!!!

First let me clear this to the people who reads this thread: I really don't remember if this is my first post here, but I assure everyone that I'm not new in the forum, and I'm a U2 fan for 20 years now...

So, now let me say: THIS BAND IS AMAZING!. Maybe they're not 'even better than the real thing', but they are really, really close to be that...

I was at the Buddha Bar gig last Saturday in Veracruz, and I'm still overwhelmed with their show.

Great band, great performance, great night.

I hope that they return soon.

Antonio

Nice photos Eddie...

Great pics, Eddie! :wave: Glad to see things are going well for you guys. Be sure to let us know when you'll be back in the Wilmington, NC/Myrtle Beach, SC area - Mr. Blu & I would love to see you guys again.

Stay safe!

Blu (Lisa, from the MB,SC House of Blues show) :wink:

Of course! You will be 1st on our list to tell if we are anywhere NEAR you! Next time though, we'll be able to hang out after the show or before. Thanks so much for the suppot 2.

Back
Top Bottom