Guess what me, mrs. edge, and cdnbliss are doing tomorrow???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spinninghead77

Refugee
We are going on a U2-ey road trip.... Our tribute band Elevation, is playing in Eastern Ontario, in a Town called Tweed!! It is a music festival weekend, and we are going to be lucky enough to catch not only a great U2 tribute band, but also an ozzy, beatles, and rolling stones tribute bands!

It's going to be great!! I can't wait to take a road trip with people that won't get annoyed at listening to U2 the whole time.

I wish that we could rent a bus and have a PLEBA road trip!! Boooooom-Cha.... Disco Boooos!

I know this is kind of random.... I just felt the need to share!

------------------
***Spinny***
"I don't know about you, but I feel good about the fact that I still haven't found what I'm looking for"-Bono, 1987

"Be uncool, yes be akward!"

that sounds like alot of fun! have a great time girls! keep us posted and take lots of pics!
smile.gif

------------------
Is it getting hot in here or is it just ADAM??
*+*MaRiA*+*

Have fun!

------------------
Sunday all the lights of London / Shining, sky is fading red to blue / I'm kicking through the Autumn leaves / And wondering where it is you might be going to

Love,
Emily

<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html" TARGET=_blank>
Emily's Wallpapers
</A>

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
ozzy, beatles, and rolling stones tribute bands!

OZZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEATLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROLLING STONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OZZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is this Tweed??????? When does it start????? How much ae tickets????? I wanna come!

OZZY!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
MISTY MORNING, CLOUDS IN THE SKY
WITHOUT WARNING, THE WIZARD WALKS BY
CASTING HIS SHADOW, WEAVING HIS SPELL
FUNNY CLOTHES, TINKLING BELL

Originally posted by Mrs. Edge:
Furthermore, I am going to be dancing at this show, in my skimpy costume in -2 degrees!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
is right jess! think warm thoughts!
please take more pics guys, i really enjoyed the pics from the other show! *good luck jess*

------------------
Is it getting hot in here or is it just ADAM??
*+*MaRiA*+*

A few of you mentioned wanting to come... directions are easy..... take 401 east to Belleville, and Hwy 37 North, right to Tweed!!

Tickets for today will be between $20-$30. That includes camping tonight. We are all staying in a hotel, since it is going to be very cold out.... Brrrrr!!

If you show up, come find us.... just go to Yahoo Groups U2_GTA and you will be able to find a picture of our group, although most of you should know what Jess looks like...

Don't worry Jess.... once you get some alcohol in your body, you won't feel the cold. And I have packed a blanket for us if you need it after you dance.

------------------
***Spinny***
"I don't know about you, but I feel good about the fact that I still haven't found what I'm looking for"-Bono, 1987

"Be uncool, yes be akward!"

come and get meeeeee

BRING ME WITH YOU!!!

*Sigh*

Vancouver's not that far away is it? *pout* *puppy eyes*

I can be useful! I can .. umm... I can...:sad: I can be the bartender! Yes. Bartender and all around roadie who dresses in black but does nothing.

Do you need a backup Bono?

:scream: TAKE ME WITH YOOOOU!

-Bluey

-2 degrees?????? Wot the bloooody he....oh yeah. It's Canada. I nearly forgot. :lol: But geez, that's awfully cold for mid summer....tell ya what, you send me summa that and I'll definitely send you summa our 100F temps!!!

*cracks & fries egg on sidewalk*

Have fun you guys - Jess, I bet you'll do plenty to keep everybody very toasty!

And...what's this??? BLUEPHISTO??? :eek: To what do we owe this great honor? (so....did Mackie kick ya outta the Mansion or what?) Very nice to have you back...things have def. changed around here.....take off your horns and stay awhile, won't you? :macdevil:

Last edited:
macphisto refugee

Yes... *deep sigh*

Mackie has kicked me out of the mansion. It's all very very sad, it involved a turkey baster, some rollerskates and a tube of super glue ... but the last straw was when he discovered I am in love with another man.

That mackie... such a jealous devil he is. :macdevil:

So ... I am back at the PLEBA mansion, a little more corrupt, a little older, but ... *sigh* Back for good I'm afraid. He won't take my calls.

*sniff* :sad:

Back
Top Bottom