Gathering at the BAW's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Are you coming on August 29th?

• Total voters
I don't mind coming to get you and taking you back. I don't drink, so you won't have to worry about that. You might have to leave the party early, since I tend to phffffft out sooner than others.

Give it some thought.

Another option Kelly is to invite a family member or friend, you can bring a guest but just remind them that they're going to be wined and dined by a bunch of crazy Blue Crackers who DON'T talk about U2!!! :lol:

*Its basically all freeway from you to me, 118 to the 210 to the south 57, exit Yorba Linda Blvd....I can cover that distance in 40 minutes.

Another option Kelly is to invite a family member or friend, you can bring a guest but just remind them that they're going to be wined and dined by a bunch of crazy Blue Crackers who DON'T talk about U2!!! :lol:

*Its basically all freeway from you to me, 118 to the 210 to the south 57, exit Yorba Linda Blvd....I can cover that distance in 40 minutes.

That's the thing I don't have family or friends that can come/wanna deal with a bunch of blue crackers :D

Its less than two weeks; its going to be a small turn out; we're going to Paso Robles this weekend so it only gives us a few days to prepare but how about a roll-call of who will be here...pleeze :)

Rick
Char

Back
Top Bottom