Gathering at the BAW's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Are you coming on August 29th?

• Total voters
:shh: I'm going to try and visualize myself & Mr. Blu to the West Coast......... :zen:

:fist: Dammit - looks like we're going to miss another great party. One of these days..... :cocktail:

another BAW-B-QUE!?! :applaud:

In the photo-
is that Sicy way over on the right side/ black long-sleeve top long reddish brown hair?

The woman (left-bottom of pic) with the brown short- sleeve top/medium reddish-brown hair/ oval sunglasses also looks familiar to me. :hmm: .

Well, maybe if i make a few 1,000 $$$'s on my art i can join up for the 2010 Baw-b-que! :|
I can always hope a few miracles of that type roll my way {as I keep working on mah stuff :up:}! :lol:

In the mean time, have a grrreeaaattt get together! :hyper: :hi5:

Haha I'm in LA for exactly 75 minutes on July 9th.

Next time perhaps.

The door's open...just get here...I told Cari that she, you and Mia outta pool your miles...

and Anitram can wave as she flies over (we're 39 miles out but on the flight path into LAX )!

The door's open...just get here...I told Cari that she, you and Mia outta pool your miles...

and Anitram can wave as she flies over (we're 39 miles out but on the flight path into LAX )!

I have no miles to pool... Nor do i have a credit card to start accumulating miles... :reject:

ME TOO...:sad:

so i can kick some Mr BAW arse...:evil:

oh oh, what has he done this time? :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom